Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
New Zealand and Australia were both once on my bucket list of places to travel to, but no more.

Two backwards fucking countries run by left wing fucking loons.

What the hell happened to Australia? They were once a strong, freedom loving people and in a matter of a few years they became a bunch of pussies and lemmings. Such a sad sight. Never think it cannot happen here. It is happening here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Australia? They were once a strong, freedom loving people and in a matter of a few years they became a bunch of pussies and lemmings. Such a sad sight. Never think it cannot happen here. It is happening here.
Case study for what happens when people willingly vote in people who say the government has all the answers for everything. They handed over most of their freedoms on a silver plater, and the Government unloaded the iron fist on them.

This is why I don't feel sorry for them, or people in New Zealand and Canada. They KNEW what they were voting for and still did it.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Case study for what happens when people willingly vote in people who say the government has all the answers for everything. They handed over most of their freedoms on a silver plater, and the Government unloaded the iron fist on them.

This is why I don't feel sorry for them, or people in New Zealand and Canada. They KNEW what they were voting for and still did it.

I don't feel sorry for them either. They are re-electing the same people who have taken their rights away. They also brag about their gun confiscation program as if they are proud of giving up their freedoms. The funny thing is, their program only got 20% of the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and also created a black market for weapons.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

They have to lie about Jan 6 because it was just a protest. And yes, there were confrontations with the Capitol police but it is not like left wing protesters have never had confrontations with police. The overreaction is fake. But it is intended too vilify Trump and his supporters. I am not a Trump sycophant but if he runs again I will vote for him only because he annoys the establishment so much. Jan 6 demonstrated how detached both parties are from the people they represent. Burn and loot our business, kill local police - no problem. Protesting is a constitutional right. But protest in their place of business and damage their offices, well that is a different story. Then it is a federal crime punishable with no bail, no trial just endless incarceration.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Corrupt FBI official didnt answer a single relevant question:

I think that video is a bit dated although it was recently uploaded on Rumble. Her testimony is disgraceful. I also wonder if the Republicans win the House and Senate, will they subpoena Ray Epps to testify about his involvement on 1/6? I doubt it. They're cowards.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Today is a coincidence of celebrations. This year, today is Father's Day. And June 19th is the day of Juneteenth (which it always is).
The local DFW News showed events being held over the Juneteenth Holiday weekend (the Federal Holiday being Monday).
Those Juneteenth scenes were mostly, you guessed it, women, and children. On this Juneteenth/Father's Day Weekend.

How ironic . . .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think that video is a bit dated although it was recently uploaded on Rumble. Her testimony is disgraceful. I also wonder if the Republicans win the House and Senate, will they subpoena Ray Epps to testify about his involvement on 1/6? I doubt it. They're cowards.
If R's win House and Senate, I can't wait to see the daily whining and crying by Libtards as they try to say how it's just bias against them for all the hearings, impeachments and firings that are coming.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If R's win House and Senate, I can't wait to see the daily whining and crying by Libtards as they try to say how it's just bias against them for all the hearings, impeachments and firings that are coming.

You're going to be waiting a long time buddy. The Republicans run on a platform of "elect me so I can stop the Dems." Once they get elected, they don't follow through on their policies or promises. They suck.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You're going to be waiting a long time buddy. The Republicans run on a platform of "elect me so I can stop the Dems." Once they get elected, they don't follow through on their policies or promises. They suck.

Yeah I know, they do cave far too often.

For me I guess it's like pulling for the Cowboys. I already know what's going to happen, but I keep hoping maybe ONE year something will be different anyway.

That said, some of what the Demtards did this time has likely gone too far for even some of the more timid Republicans. I do think there is going to be some hearings and very difficult discussion for a lot of Democrats, Fauci and others.

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

100% of Democrats once elected will act like Democrats. 90% of Republicans elected to congress will act like Republicans.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
100% of Democrats once elected will act like Democrats. 90% of Republicans elected to congress will act like Republicans.

You're real generous Creeper. The party needs to be purged of the RINO's and the spineless weasels. Hopefully there's a movement to do just that. But it may take quite a while.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Former Justice Antonin Scalia

On the Establishment Clause:

"The Founding Fathers would be astonished to find that the Establishment Clause — which they designed to ensure that no one powerful sect or combination of sects could use political or governmental power to punish dissenters — has been employed to prohibit the characteristically and admirably American accommodation of the religious practices (or more precisely, cultural peculiarities) of a tiny minority sect. I, however, am not surprised. Once this court has abandoned text and history as guides, nothing prevents it from calling religious toleration the establishment of religion." — Board of Ed. of Kiryas Joel v. Grumet (1994)

On religious (and nonreligious) neutrality:

"To tell you the truth, there is no place for that [religious neutrality] in our constitutional tradition. To be sure, you can't favor one denomination over another, but you can't favor religion over nonreligion? . . . I think one of the reasons God has been good to us is that we have done him honor. Unlike the other countries of the world that do no even invoke his name, we do him honor." — speaking to students at a Louisiana Catholic high school (Jan. 2, 2016)

Top Bottom