yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks if true, Crenshaw struck me as reasonable and thoughtful,

I've never heard of Edie Gallagher, why were some navy seals apparently again him in theater?

what upside politically would Crenshaw have for opposing him?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks if true, Crenshaw struck me as reasonable and thoughtful,

I've never heard of Edie Gallagher, why were some navy seals apparently again him in theater?

what upside politically would Crenshaw have for opposing him?
I really don't know who exactly he was cow-towing too. It makes no sense to be honest, especially since the guy he was blackballing was exonerated.

But this isn't the only thing that's popped up on Crenshaw that makes him look like a typical swamp turd either I don't believe.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
But this isn't the only thing that's popped up on Crenshaw that makes him look like a typical swamp turd either I don't believe.

I dont have time to keep up with much but this is the first thing I've heard bad about him (assuming this is true), are you saying you've heard a lot of negative stuff about Crenshaw?

He came on my radar after the SNL dustup and I liked the way he handled that and I listened to him on the Rogan podcast and aside from his stance on pot, he seemed reasonable and refreshing, sucks if it turns out to be an act

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont have time to keep up with much but this is the first thing I've heard bad about him (assuming this is true), are you saying you've heard a lot of negative stuff about Crenshaw?

He came on my radar after the SNL dustup and I liked the way he handled that and I listened to him on the Rogan podcast and aside from his stance on pot, he seemed reasonable and refreshing, sucks if it turns out to be an act
I'll do some digging and see what it is.

I know several of my really conservative friends turned on him 6 months or so ago for some stuff.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crenshaw more and more every day appears to be a 100% swamp turd.

I saw that a couple of years back after he did a few interviews. I always wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt because of his service to the country but no more. I cringe every time I see him. He's a weasel.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I never served in the military but I do know this. If we had this level of scrutiny in WWII and prior wars, we'd be speaking German or Japanese. War is war and it's not pretty. We ask men (boys really) to out, fight and die and then critique their actions. It's BS.
The modern day media would’ve tipped off the Germans to the fact that the invasion was going to be in Normandy and protected the whistleblower did it

Also, I‘ve always thought rules of war are obsurd because that’s like putting me in a dark alley with Mike Tyson and telling me you have to fight to the death. Oh, and by the way, there’s one rule, you can only box. Yeah, fuck that, I’m probably not getting out alive no matter what I do but I’m certainly not gonna limit myself to boxing

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I am assuming the only reason this is a story demanding this much attention is because Trump supported Gallagher. I can only imagine how many cases like this one occurred in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I am not saying it is right to kill a wounded soldier, but I have no doubt it happens and in light of the atrocities committed by ISIS and Al Qaeda on civilians and military personnel, I understand it.

It makes me sick to see the two media little weasels talking about a hero Navy Seal as if his masculinity is toxic.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I never served in the military but I do know this. If we had this level of scrutiny in WWII and prior wars, we'd be speaking German or Japanese. War is war and it's not pretty. We ask men (boys really) to out, fight and die and then critique their actions. It's BS.
Stuff like this was common place in WWII, especially in the South Pacific where US marines and Army witnessed the results of Japanese brutalities on a regular basis. The problem with many Americans is they simply cannot conceive of the barbarism of some cultures and look at others as if they have American values. American respect of human life is a rarity in many parts of the world.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
While leftists in America, and by that I mean Democrats, are constantly whining about taxing the rich people need to understand who they are really targeting. In 2023, internet portals that allow you to buy or sell merchandise between private sellers are required to report any transactions over $600 to the IRS. Sellers will receive a 1099K, indicating a transaction of $600 or more. That means if you sell your old coach for $600 the IRS will be looking for you to report any profits you earned from the sale. How will they police this? How will they know you paid more for the coach than you received from the sale? Remember those 87,000 IRS agents Biden wants to hire? This law is not about taxing the rich. It is about taxing the middle class. Rich people don't sell stuff on eBay for profit.

When the IRS comes to you and asks for taxes on something you sold, your word does not matter. If you say you paid more than you received you will need to have documentation to prove it. I was going to sell some old guitars I have had for 40 to 50 years on eBay but now I am reconsidering because reporting profits from the sales will basically rob me of the value of the instruments. I don't play much anymore but I will keep them or possibly donate them to charity where I can take tax write-offs on their full value.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that all of a sudden 1/4 of everything in Target is behind locked cabinets now? Theft must be brutal. (Tenleytown)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOA is far too generous. Should be outright shitcanned.

But Bud is probably too afraid of being canceled by people who don't even use their products to do that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson leaving FOX News.

Nobody will be watching that fucking network much longer. Was the best news channel ever for a long time, now it's a completely ridiculous shithole like all the others on cable and network TV.

Top Bottom