yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What, did they forget how to steal an election in Colorado?

do they have mail in ballots there?

I'm not convinced of a steal at this juncture but what I am convinced of is that there is an overwhelming bias against republicans, conservatives, MAGA, etc that is constantly echoed across most media, talk shows, SNL and social media and this creates a peer pressure type of environment where people who don't like to think or question anything adopt this mindset without ever truly understanding what they're opposing. IMO, this gets the democrats a chunk of votes they wouldn't otherwise

Additionally, I think mail in ballots are ripe for fraud and I know for a fact fraud occurred Texas with mail-in ballots because I know someone who was a caretaker of a woman who could not even bath or go to the bathroom on her own, was mentally gone but this person voted on her behalf when she was not mentally competent to do so much less understand who was even running.

(The vote was for Trump by the way)

I think its easier to ballot harvest in poorer areas where people tend to lean democratic are all in one location. This allows people to get a big bang for their buck by going to places like a selection 8 apartment complex and hitting up perhaps 100's of people in one visit whereas trying to go to a rural area that might lean republican or conservative, one would have to cover 100's of miles to reach the same number of people.

Not to mention the fact that people are so outraged by Trump, conservatives and republicans for ending roe vs wade, I guarantee there are moms & dads making their kids turn in the ballot how they want them to vote or just grabbing the ballot and doing it for them. A lady oil the view all but admitted to this scenario in the video below

Because the democrats are always trying to give something away and the republicans seem to be advocating for personal responsibility, its only natural that poorer individuals who have nothing to lose and dont understand the long term catastrophe this type of mindset is to our country and everyone in it blindly take whatever hand outs they can get and in the process give the democrats greater control by the day.

They dont have to hack electronic voting machines or outright cheat, they can just get mail in ballots approved and the numbers will naturally benefit them for the aforementioned reasons.

I stumbled across a conversation which happened to echo what I had been thinking ever since I heard about the vote for Trump scenario I mentioned previously:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What, did they forget how to steal an election in Colorado?
Just because her opponent conceded does not mean she won. They will still go through the recount and if 552 ballots turn up she can still lose. Never put anything past these cretins.

Reactions: VTA

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
do they have mail in ballots there?

I'm not convinced of a steal at this juncture but what I am convinced of is that there is an overwhelming bias against republicans, conservatives, MAGA, etc that is constantly echoed across most media, talk shows, SNL and social media and this creates a peer pressure type of environment where people who don't like to think or question anything adopt this mindset without ever truly understanding what they're opposing. IMO, this gets the democrats a chunk of votes they wouldn't otherwise

Additionally, I think mail in ballots are ripe for fraud and I know for a fact fraud occurred Texas with mail-in ballots because I know someone who was a caretaker of a woman who could not even bath or go to the bathroom on her own, was mentally gone but this person voted on her behalf when she was not mentally competent to do so much less understand who was even running.

(The vote was for Trump by the way)

I think its easier to ballot harvest in poorer areas where people tend to lean democratic are all in one location. This allows people to get a big bang for their buck by going to places like a selection 8 apartment complex and hitting up perhaps 100's of people in one visit whereas trying to go to a rural area that might lean republican or conservative, one would have to cover 100's of miles to reach the same number of people.

Not to mention the fact that people are so outraged by Trump, conservatives and republicans for ending roe vs wade, I guarantee there are moms & dads making their kids turn in the ballot how they want them to vote or just grabbing the ballot and doing it for them. A lady oil the view all but admitted to this scenario in the video below

Because the democrats are always trying to give something away and the republicans seem to be advocating for personal responsibility, its only natural that poorer individuals who have nothing to lose and dont understand the long term catastrophe this type of mindset is to our country and everyone in it blindly take whatever hand outs they can get and in the process give the democrats greater control by the day.

They dont have to hack electronic voting machines or outright cheat, they can just get mail in ballots approved and the numbers will naturally benefit them for the aforementioned reasons.

I stumbled across a conversation which happened to echo what I had been thinking ever since I heard about the vote for Trump scenario I mentioned previously:

Yes they do mail in voting in CO. I personally believe it’s both - getting the votes of the unwashed (I know a few like this) and mail-in fraud. I honestly don't know about the machines being hacked.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yes they do mail in voting in CO. I personally believe it’s both - getting the votes of the unwashed (I know a few like this) and mail-in fraud. I honestly don't know about the machines being hacked.

Notice how the whistleblower in Florida disappeared from the news. Florida is investigating and hopefully they will come up with all the answers. But listen to what this woman said. Democrat operatives go into the poor areas and offer money for ballots. Then they harvest the ballots and dump them into the election process. In NYC they used to go around in busses picking up homeless people offering them food to go vote. Of course they instructed everyone on the bus to vote for the Democrats. Anyone who believes this does not still go on today is naive. And it goes on everywhere. The Florida case is just a model for how it is done in Georgia, and everywhere else. But before anyone can prove anything there has to be a complete thorough investigation which has never happened anywhere. The courts will not allow voter canvassing which is really the only way to really find voter fraud.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Boebert's opponent has conceded. So a recount will not occur.

You will love to read the butthurt responses over at the r/pol sub on Reddit about this. The way they talk about the people that didn't vote for their guy is rich!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just because her opponent conceded does not mean she won. They will still go through the recount and if 552 ballots turn up she can still lose. Never put anything past these cretins.
I dont think there will be a recount if the other party concedes.

Last edited:

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Notice how the whistleblower in Florida disappeared from the news. Florida is investigating and hopefully they will come up with all the answers. But listen to what this woman said. Democrat operatives go into the poor areas and offer money for ballots. Then they harvest the ballots and dump them into the election process. In NYC they used to go around in busses picking up homeless people offering them food to go vote. Of course they instructed everyone on the bus to vote for the Democrats. Anyone who believes this does not still go on today is naive. And it goes on everywhere. The Florida case is just a model for how it is done in Georgia, and everywhere else. But before anyone can prove anything there has to be a complete thorough investigation which has never happened anywhere. The courts will not allow voter canvassing which is really the only way to really find voter fraud.
I must be out of it; what happened in Florida?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This was 2020 Part II. The state legislatures fixed nothing and thought they would see a different result based on the idea that the left wouldn't have the audacity to do it again 2 years later. They underestimated the treachery of the people they're dealing with. And now the narrative is that the candidates weren't good enough so they kill the America First movement. Republicans suck.

And now we hear Kevin McCarthy talking tough about investigations ans subpoenas. He's a fraud and he knows that the left will never respond to the subpoenas because the DoJ will not prosecute them for the same offenses that they would a conservative. And if by some 1 in a million chance they did, they would never be convicted in liberal DC. The DoJ has been corrupted and the election system has become a Third World joke.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Keri Lake will take her fight to the courts thinking a judiciary that were too cowardly to address a 2020 national election will somehow address a gubernatorial state election in 2022. The left are relentless. They ensured that all the power positions that could uncover their deceit and treachery are all controlled by leftists. Had the Republican candidate for AG in Arizona, who somehow outperformed Lake, won his selection, he could have investigated 2022. But they found some last minute votes to enure he lost by several hundred votes. The left play chess while the cowardly right play checkers and get their lunch eaten.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So now the Republican establishment will try to sell the masses on establishment candidates like DeSantis who will take a RINO like Tim Scott for his VP thinking they can win in 2024 without addressing any issues from 2020 and 2022. DeSantis will lose the same way others have lost. The Republican establishment would rather lose with their candidate then win with yours. And Fox News has become worse than CNN for conservatives.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So now the Republican establishment will try to sell the masses on establishment candidates like DeSantis who will take a RINO like Tim Scott for his VP thinking they can win in 2024 without addressing any issues from 2020 and 2022. DeSantis will lose the same way others have lost. The Republican establishment would rather lose with their candidate then win with yours. And Fox News has become worse than CNN for conservatives.
Agree with what you said about the Republican establishment would rather lose with Rino's than legit candidates who might actually push for change up there (which is exactly why they hated Trump), also agree Fox News is horrendous now and with very few exceptions, that network is unwatchable.

Don't agree on DeSantis though. He's legit, but a war between him and Trump is not good for the party.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agree with what you said about the Republican establishment would rather lose with Rino's than legit candidates who might actually push for change up there (which is exactly why they hated Trump), also agree Fox News is horrendous now and with very few exceptions, that network is unwatchable.

Don't agree on DeSantis though. He's legit, but a war between him and Trump is not good for the party.

I like DeSantis. I really do. He's been pimping a Presidential run for some time and every response is geared towards that end. I get it....that's politics. But I don't know if he can raly the base, especially the Trump base. He'll lose because he refuses to talk about election integrity. Just like almost every Republican. They suck.

And McCarthy is a fraud:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Republican Party needs to change. It needs to be blown up and these frauds need to be shown the door. People talk about a doomsday scenario where if McCarthy isn't the Speaker, some moderate Republic with Democrat support might take the reigns. So be it. It will be a 1 term speakership and they'll be primaried out. We'll lose anyway because of the fraud. But at least the conservatives that make it will be fighters and represent the people.

Top Bottom