dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not California. We picked up crucial House seats in late races in California. It gave up the House majority. Although, I saw one race, CA-27, that was just called despite the Republican having a 54% to 46% lead. In the meantime, they called the Hobbs-Lake race with Hobbs ahead by only .8% lead and Thousands of ballots still not counted, including military ballots.
Looks like a recount is going to happen in AZ, despite all the Democrap opposition to it.

The recount that awarded the Dem that seat after the R victory is obviously crooked as shit. I read it was literally by one vote.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buried by the MSM???

This is what it would have looked like in 2020/21 but the left, along with Republican support, shut it down. And then the mass arrests came to ensure that conservatives think twice about protesting in DC.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Not California. We picked up crucial House seats in late races in California. It gave up the House majority. Although, I saw one race, CA-27, that was just called despite the Republican having a 54% to 46% lead. In the meantime, they called the Hobbs-Lake race with Hobbs ahead by only .8% lead and Thousands of ballots still not counted, including military ballots.
They appaently did not have enough fraud in place to account for such a strong red wave in some places much like 2016 with Trump. They will not make that mistake ever again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now hopefully they do SOMETHING with it.

They won't get any agenda items they want passed because the Rino/Libtard senate and ultimately Comrade Biden will never allow it, but they could spend the next two years investigating the shit out of stuff that REALLY SHOULD BE looked at under a microscope.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They appaently did not have enough fraud in place to account for such a strong red wave in some places much like 2016 with Trump. They will not make that mistake ever again.

I think Republicans caught them by surprise in CA.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Looks like a recount is going to happen in AZ, despite all the Democrap opposition to it.

The recount that awarded the Dem that seat after the R victory is obviously crooked as shit. I read it was literally by one vote.

Recounts do not usually result in major swings in the vote counts. This is the problem with detecting voter fraud. Just recounting the ballots does not find the ballots that were stuffed or the ballots that were destroyed. I believe in Arizona there was both of those things. Lake had an 10% to 11% lead in the polls the day before the election. It is really hard to believe all the polls were that far off. We will never get the kind of election investigation needed to correct that outcome.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Recounts do not usually result in major swings in the vote counts. This is the problem with detecting voter fraud. Just recounting the ballots does not find the ballots that were stuffed or the ballots that were destroyed. I believe in Arizona there was both of those things. Lake had an 10% to 11% lead in the polls the day before the election. It is really hard to believe all the polls were that far off. We will never get the kind of election investigation needed to correct that outcome.
Yeah, they definitely were not.

Mass voter fraud.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I read there are still thousands of military ballots left to come in. I suspect Boebert will get the majority of those to increase her lead. The media will definitely slow walk calling this one.
She's still holding the lead..
Boebert 11.17.22.JPG

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
She's still holding the lead..
View attachment 10672
Her opponent picked up 500 votes from ballot curing? I'm sorry but this is very suspicious. Ballot curing is when the precinct contacts a voter and tells them there is something technically wrong with their ballot. The voter then has until a certain time to "fix" or correct the technicality so the ballot can be counted. One would think voter errors would be random and the split of cured ballot should be roughly equal to the split of the entire vote count. For one candidate to have so many more "cured" ballots than the other is statistically anomalous. Is it possible the election people only called Frisch voters?

And from what I read, there are still votes trickling in. How is that possible more than a week after election day?

Boebert is one candidate I am certain Democrats targeted for defeat by any means necessary. The already redrew her district to include more Democrat areas. Normally, 551 votes would be hard to make-up in a recount, but I have a sneaking suspicion the recount is going to find another 552 votes for Frisch.

touchdown

Reaction score
The Biggest response from the Leftist Hive Mind over at r/pol at Reddit was for a Governor's race in Arizona.
Their hate for Trump supporter Kari Lake was immensely triggered.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Biggest response from the Leftist Hive Mind over at r/pol at Reddit was for a Governor's race in Arizona.

Her race was rigged, as was the Senate race in Arizona. My gut tells me that ballots from that box #3 were destroyed and will never be recovered. Arizona needs a real ballot audit to determine if the vote tallies equal the voter data indicating who voted. My gut also tells me that Hobbs will not allow it. They will throw the accusations of extremism, election denials, and threat to Democracy again but the people of Arizona should demand a full accounting of every ballot.

touchdown

Reaction score
The AP won’t make a call until after the recount, if there is one.

I wouldn't expect anything less from that Leftist organization.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's because she was very adamant that if she won, what happened in 2020 was going to be high on her priority list to address, correct and potentially prosecute if what she (and many of us) believe that there was a massive voter fraud scheme that got hatched there. They fear if she is elected, not only will she open a can of worms over AZ but that will then require other states where similar shit happened to address it.

Top Bottom