dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good, dems and especially the far left need to be exterminated from politics. They are destroying this country (which ultimately is their goal I'm sure)

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
For those of you who are a little older, the parallels between the crusty demented Biden and incompetent clueless Jimmy Carter are astonishing. Carter won on the backlash against the Nixon Watergate scandal. Biden won, or was able to steal the election, on the TDS affliction that consumed half the country. Since Biden has been president we are seeing all the same kinds of problems Carter's incompetence gave us. High gas prices, run-away inflation for starts, but the crisis at the border is no different than the Haitian refugee crisis and Cuban boat people that occurred on Carter's watch. With Biden cutting back US oil and gas production, and the current war in Ukraine, maybe we will see the Carter gas lines soon too. The one thing I am certain we will see that we saw in the 1970s is Democrats denying they ever supported Biden in the first place, the same way they denied supporting Carter. By 1980, it was impossible to find anyone willing to admit they voted for Carter in 1976. Reagan defeated him in a landslide. I think this is where we are heading in 2022 and 2024. The one Republican who could undermine a 2024 Republican tidal wave is Trump. He is the Republican Hillary Clinton because he riles up the Democrats the way Hillary riles up Republicans.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe we will be able to trot out any halfway literate shitstain (who isn’t Trump) and win the next election against whoever the left puts up.

• Lulz
Reactions: VTA

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lets hope they absolutely win in a landslide in the house, senate and various state races.

Gotta get these dipshits out of here pronto.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
:)

Anyone here old enough to remember when Jimmy Carter was president? By his 4th year in office you couldn't find anyone willing to admit they voted for him if you paid them. He was such and embarrassment. But Biden is repeating all the same mistakes and the country is heading for the same malaise we felt under Jimmy Carter. It was awful back then. Inflation was ridiculous.

A Jimmy Carter story: I was working for a bank as a programmer and I managed a small data center. I have done some analytical work on the commercial loan system after it was discovered someone lost the system documentation. In any case, one day late in Carter's term the commercial loan system stopped running. To start the system up for the nightly batch process a deck of cards was fed into the mainframe (yes, punch cards!). They contained some variables and commands the system needed including the interest rate to use to calculate interest on outstanding loan balances. But when the operators fed the deck into the system, nothing happened. The system would start up then immediately stop. I was called in to debug the problem. I checked the source code and there was a validity check in the first program in the batch. If the interest rate went above 20% the system would fail because it was assumed the interest rate was an error! When the system was designed the prime rate was about 4%. It was an old system and no one had any idea that check was in the code.

The point is, what people years earlier thought was an impossibility became reality under Jimmy Carter. Biden is taking us in the same direction. By 2024 no one will admit to having voted for this clown.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone here old enough to remember when Jimmy Carter was president? By his 4th year in office you couldn't find anyone willing to admit they voted for him if you paid them. He was such and embarrassment. But Biden is repeating all the same mistakes and the country is heading for the same malaise we felt under Jimmy Carter. It was awful back then. Inflation was ridiculous.

Terrible article, as it fails to address any real issues facing Americans. It just attributes the demise of the Democrat party to rural "white" voters. Even with articles like this, I'm still absolutely amazed that Biden's poll numbers are still in the 40% approval rating. Who the fuck are these people? Who can look at the state of the country and approve what this clown and his ilk are doing? Have black or Hispanic or Asian Americans improved under Biden?

The bottom line is that the country is run by criminals and frauds who hate America. Everything is being done on purpose to wreck the country and the American "idea." Think of Obama's apology tours. Their only hope is to brainwash young people and keep paying into the welfare system to gain and keep votes in an attempt to "win" elections with the help of extensive voter fraud. I don't know how the country makes it 3 more years even with sweeping wins in the mid-terms by Republicans. In my opinion, the suck just as bad as the Dems and nothing will change until Republicans grow a set of balls and get fresh leadership from young and hardcore conservatives.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

A Jimmy Carter story: I was working for a bank as a programmer and I managed a small data center. I have done some analytical work on the commercial loan system after it was discovered someone lost the system documentation. In any case, one day late in Carter's term the commercial loan system stopped running. To start the system up for the nightly batch process a deck of cards was fed into the mainframe (yes, punch cards!). They contained some variables and commands the system needed including the interest rate to use to calculate interest on outstanding loan balances. But when the operators fed the deck into the system, nothing happened. The system would start up then immediately stop. I was called in to debug the problem. I checked the source code and there was a validity check in the first program in the batch. If the interest rate went above 20% the system would fail because it was assumed the interest rate was an error! When the system was designed the prime rate was about 4%. It was an old system and no one had any idea that check was in the code.

The point is, what people years earlier thought was an impossibility became reality under Jimmy Carter. Biden is taking us in the same direction. By 2024 no one will admit to having voted for this clown.
Yep. I remember watching the election in 1976 with my father, who correctly noted "our economy is going to really suffer" after tonight. I also remember him saying it was a sad day when someone that stupid could get elected POTUS.

My father passed away in 2006, so he never saw how much WORSE things could actually get. As a career military man I am sure he is rolling over in his grave today (like many from his era or before) in disbelief over what our government is doing to our country and our military.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I would love a Reagan conservative WOMAN to run for President just so we can put the "It's about time" bullshit to rest once and for all that the left keep trying to say every time a woman on their side of the isle takes a piss on a tree.

Top Bottom