nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Foreskins Ruben Fosters season is officially over. He was carted off the field earlier this morning after hurting his knee on the second play of OTA’s, and now the MRI has confirmed its a torn ACL which will end his season before it begins
Reports are that knee is worse than just an ACL tear...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just saw a video of Witten today at practice

He still looks slow as fuck! I had hoped that him taking a year off might have changed things for him. But it appears it did not. He still looks like a lumbering old man

I am no doctor but normally your physical abilities dont improve in your late 30's unless your Barry Bonds or something.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Honestly I cant be dumbfounded that the NFL picked "Prime Time" to represent the Cowboys in this 100th season add. They went all the way back to Namath for the Jets. Never a Deion fan and I dont consider him a Cowboy. Hell George Andre would have been a better choice and probably only a couple people here remember him.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Honestly I cant be dumbfounded that the NFL picked "Prime Time" to represent the Cowboys in this 100th season add. They went all the way back to Namath for the Jets. Never a Deion fan and I dont consider him a Cowboy. Hell George Andre would have been a better choice and probably only a couple people here remember him.

Absolutely should have been Roger Staubach or Emmit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Of course he is! He’s working as a security guard at some shitty EDM concert. He just hit the lotto! Or should I say the lotto just hit him. He’s about to get PAID!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Foreskins Ruben Fosters season is officially over. He was carted off the field earlier this morning after hurting his knee on the second play of OTA’s, and now the MRI has confirmed its a torn ACL which will end his season before it begins

KARMA is a bitch. Fucking Goodell should have shitcanned this turd, and he got nothing. If he was a Cowboy I bet he'd have been banned for a year or more.

Hope he never plays another down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ah fuck off man

remind me again why you would give this dude a second contract ?? seems way smarter to save a shit ton of money by not spending it on a jackass that plays the easiest position to replace in the NFL.

Oh nos!!!!!! Zeke pushed a guy being verbally abusive. They should cut his hand off or something.

Fuck this garbage league. If he played anywhere else there wouldn't be a single word spoken of this. Also fuck that piece of shit site TMZ

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely should have been Roger Staubach or Emmit.

Aikman, Lilly, White, Drew Pearson, Irvin etc etc

All vastly more deserving than Prime Slime

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh nos!!!!!! Zeke pushed a guy being verbally abusive. They should cut his hand off or something.

Fuck this garbage league. If he played anywhere else there wouldn't be a single word spoken of this. Also fuck that piece of shit site TMZ
how many more times is it going to keep being "poor zeke" until it turns into "zeke is a fucking idiot" ?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

guaranteed thats a jeri influenced decision, Deon was a cowboy solely because of jeri so of course jeri gets to tag on for more "credit" with deon as his poster child

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
guaranteed thats a jeri influenced decision, Deon was a cowboy solely because of jeri so of course jeri gets to tag on for more "credit" with deon as his poster child
Stupid me. Jerry's ego before Cowboy legacy. If it hadn't been for Landry, Staubach, et al, Jerry would still be drilling dry holes in Texas.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Sorry to break it to ya, but every player on the team is a Cowboy solely because of Jeruh

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to ya, but every player on the team is a Cowboy solely because of Jeruh

oh thats right, I forgot jeri does all the scouting, sets the board, does all interviews, etc, etc...its amazing he has the energy to do it all by himself at his age

we've come such a long way from the ancient days when jeri was distracted by trying to repair the financial hole that was the Cowboys and & we were burdened by Jimmy Johnson running football operations including cutting players at his sole discretion, winning super bowls, etc which understandably made jeri miserable

Thank gawd those days are behind us!

Top Bottom