MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The rumor about trading up was just speculation because the Cowboys were bringing in 3 or 4 guys for visits that people didn't think would be available where we pick late in the 2nd.

Big gamble if they trade DLaw.

It would definitely be a huge gamble to trade DLaw. I do like the idea of having DLaw and Quinn as the bookend DE’s. I have no idea who they could have their eye on though if they do try to trade up.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Taco threw a fit and stopped trying when he lost his job to Gregory. Expect the same if we acquire Quinn.

I’m interested in seeing how Dorance Armstrong progresses. That’s who Taco needs to worry about losing his job to.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Every one of these guys needs a highly scrutinized cost benefit analysis and the least possible guarenteed money. The one I am most intrigued by even though hasnt play a down of pro ball is McDowell. He is also that one that scares me the most, if Carroll gave up him that is probably a really bad sign.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Every one of these guys needs a highly scrutinized cost benefit analysis and the least possible guarenteed money. The one I am most intrigued by even though hasnt play a down of pro ball is McDowell. He is also that one that scares me the most, if Carroll gave up him that is probably a really bad sign.

I think if they sign McDowell it's as a camp body to see what he can do. I suspect his best case scenario might be making the practice squad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Also sounds like the Robert Quinn deal might be getting close, reportedly for a 2020 draft pick. Quinn apparently about to meet with Johnny Walker GM after spending day with coaches and McClay.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Beasley may be two years older but he's quicker out of his breaks than Cobb at this point.

Top Bottom