Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There was an interview I listened to years ago with Larry Lacewell talking about how he was trying to talk Jerry and his cronies into giving up their entire draft so they could move up and draft Payton.
“I left the Cowboys due to illness and fatigue. Bill Parcells was sick and tired of me.” -- Larry Lacewell

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is a system QB just like Brady was in his first years. Heck, you could argue he still is.

As much as I like Brady, it doesn't make sense to bring him here at 42 years of age and with a QB that needs to develop under a new coaching staff.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is a system QB just like Brady was in his first years. Heck, you could argue he still is.

Please just stop. The man will go down as one of the GOAT. If he won one SB you can make an argument that he was a system QB and maybe compare him to Dak. He played in 9 SB's and won 6. Was he not a system QB after his first few years? Are you saying he won a SB as a system QB then evolved into a franchise QB to win 5 more? Shit like this drives me over the edge.

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
Please just stop. The man will go down as one of the GOAT. If he won one SB you can make an argument that he was a system QB and maybe compare him to Dak. He played in 9 SB's and won 6. Was he not a system QB after his first few years? Are you saying he won a SB as a system QB then evolved into a franchise QB to win 5 more? Shit like this drives me over the edge.

Easy. I don't want you to go before Jerry does.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Franchise Dak for a year and see if he can improve to acceptable consistent levels.

Top Bottom