Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Much to Scot's delight I am sure.

Enjoy, tapatalk users and welcome back to DCU.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Still have no idea what it is

It’s an app for your phone that you can use to view/post on msg boards like this one. It is one app where you can have all the boards you visit in one place Instead of having to shuffle thru multiple webpages and bookmarks.

It just makes posting and viewing msg boards on your smart phone a smoother easier and more pleasant experience.

If you mainly use your smartphone to post on different forums (like I do) then this app is the way to go

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is one app where you can have all the boards you visit in one place Instead of having to shuffle thru multiple webpages and bookmarks.

WTF? You post at OTHER forums?

Off with your head.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It also exposes the DCU to a wide audience, as TT promotes member forums to their userbase, which numbers in the millions.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The other forums I post on are work related

Guns
Bounty hunting
Investigations

That type of shit

Well that and fishing!

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Scot so I am guessing you hunt for ppl that skip court date on bail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Never claimed to be
Ha! Perfect Rockford answer. And he WAS overly bright! Good job!

Now... I can see where you might prefer the Magnumb perks of living in Hawaii on a rich dude's estate rent free and driving said dude's vehicles and such. But Magnumb doesn't make a pimple on Rockford's ass when it comes to street smarts and overall intelligence.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ha! Perfect Rockford answer. And he WAS overly bright! Good job!

Now... I can see where you might prefer the Magnumb perks of living in Hawaii on a rich dude's estate rent free and driving said dude's vehicles and such. But Magnumb doesn't make a pimple on Rockford's ass when it comes to street smarts and overall intelligence.

I don’t do this job for the street smarts

I do it for the bitches and money

Top Bottom