touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Las Vegas experiencing heavy rain, cold temperatures ahead of Super Bowl 2024

This is extremely unusual weather for Las Vegas, a city sees 294 sunny days per year and is one of the driest cities in the United States, with an average of about five inches of rain per year.

Where it could impact the game in some way is on the playing surface. The Raiders play on natural grass, and during the week, the grass is rolled out next to the stadium to get sun. Well, it’s getting a whole lot of water this week, too.

Last edited:

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
20240207_182356.jpg
The Raiders play on natural grass, and during the week, the grass is rolled out next to the stadium to get sun. Well, it’s getting a whole lot of water this week, too.
Cowboys front office needs to do that w/Jerry!
John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

touchdown

Reaction score
Keegan-Michael Key Opening Monologue | 2024 NFL Honors

Several Jones related jokes... (Dak is NOT mentioned).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh good. She is so important that security protocols have to be altered just for her,, because you know dim witted liberals matter more than others.

It's already the most secure event in the world, but no. We need to do more because she's there.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So it’s 8am and I’m leaving LA and headed to Las Vegas.

Who the hell had the bright idea to schedule a damn funeral during Super Bowl weekend in the city where the Super Bowl is being held.

How inconsiderate!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Who the hell had the bright idea to schedule a damn funeral during Super Bowl weekend in the city where the Super Bowl is being held.

How inconsiderate!
You should be flogged for even worrying about this dipshit game anyway

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

How inconsiderate!
that super bowl week traffic should be a lot of fun, and a real thrill-ride if you're in a funeral procession!! and you'll love paying all the inflated prices... i've heard it compared to disney land! have fun! and sorry for your loss

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
that super bowl week traffic should be a lot of fun, and a real thrill-ride if you're in a funeral procession!! and you'll love paying all the inflated prices... i've heard it compared to disney land! have fun! and sorry for your loss
Thank you

Thankfully we aren’t spending the night. Especially with these super inflated prices. Plus all hotels have a 2 day minimum.

This is going to be a long ass day. The wife HAS to be back for work tomorrow. So we have to head back after the funeral and reception are over.

4.5 hour trip each way. With the mother in law in the back seat.

Good times

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You should be flogged for even worrying about this dipshit game anyway

I’m not worried about the game

I’m worried about how all the BS surrounding the game is gonna inconvenience me during this trip

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
960324d915765dbcc3386fd9a67cdd33.jpg

21553b5626f716596a39fa3b1b8466a9.jpg

8aa7804f200b883ca0654a404991cfc5.jpg

All in all the one day turnaround trip to Vegas went off without any Super Bowl BS

The stadium looks pretty decent from the outside

I’m actually surprised that we saw no additional signs of traffic or idiots wandering around town because of the SB

touchdown

Reaction score
After the SB, will Travis Kelce be joining Taylor Swift down under??

The Eras Tour continues in Australia Friday, Feb. 16th.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
OMG GAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taylor has landed in Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG!!!!!!!! She's there!!!!!!

Top Bottom