cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This thread is for things that actually happened to you that nobody would likely believe unless they were with you.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I will start off. When I was 15, me and a few friends went to one of the Halloween haunted houses that you walk through with different rooms with people dressed up jump out to scare you. This one was called the Haunted Hotel. Well we are all standing in line when a girl I went to school with walks up with her older sister. We let them cut in line. Well her big sister is none other than Debra Jo Fondren who was the 1978 Playboy playmate of the year. When we finally get up to the place where you enter, they were letting people in by groups. Well Debra Jo and her sister end up in our group. I end up in the front of the group and Debra Jo comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me and holds on tight throughout the entire path through the haunted hotel maze. Now nothing happened and she was just holding on because she was scared but there are not many people, especially 15 year olds, who can say they had a playmate of the year wrapped around them for 10-15 minutes (however long it took to get through it).

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
When I was in college I pledged to a fraternity. As a pledge they constantly make you recite the Greek alphabet over and over and over and over and over....... Well one day I was coming home from a date with a girl I had just met. While we were out we stopped by the fraternity house for about an hour and I drank two beers. After that I left to bring her home and then was heading back to my parents house when I got stopped by a Texas DPS officer. Well he smelled the beer on my breath and gave me a filed sobriety test. I was doing everything right up until he asked me to say the alphabet. We I was so accustomed to saying the Greek alphabet on command I started rattling off alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, etc.... The next thing I know I am handcuffed and stuffed in a police car waiting on a wrecker to tow my car. He brings me downtown for a breathalyzer. I blew .08. Thankfully the limit was .10 back then. The scary thing is if that same thing happened today I would have a DWI with the batshit crazy .08 limit they have in place. Two beers has never even given me a buzz in my life yet I still blew .08 and that was about 2 hours after I drank them.

Top Bottom