Reaction score
He said on the post game show the first snap he took with the regular players inthe game was the first all year. He gets zero reps at practice.

So your way off

The only audio i have heard was from dallascowboys.com. He did say he takes few reps in practice. You said he gets none which was incorrect. Regardless, it’s an excuses. Prepare yourself and be ready because he is one play away from starting.

Cythim

Reaction score
The only audio i have heard was from dallascowboys.com. He did say he takes few reps in practice. You said he gets none which was incorrect. Regardless, it’s an excuses. Prepare yourself and be ready because he is one play away from starting.

You act like he has been the lone backup his entire career. Kitna wasn't on IR until two weeks ago and was taking snaps as the backup while McGee was running the scout team.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Just because, I will put the video up in a few with him saying the exact words those were the first reps I took with these guys.

Reaction score
I'd imagine the offense was trimmed down for him

Early on we were talking about him
Scrambling right too much and philly would adjust. Later on in the game he started stepping up into the pocket and made mite plays.

If he can ever pick up that pocket awareness, maybe with experience, I think he's got starter potential.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;lPhzzpDdIwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPhzzpDdIwo&list=UU3tIRjlPRM8YpiDqbWbSUiw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Reaction score
[video=youtube;lPhzzpDdIwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPhzzpDdIwo&list=UU3tIRjlPRM8YpiDqbWbSUiw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Thanks for providing the video. Well he does say on the DallasCowboys.com video that he takes few reps vs this video where he says he takes no reps. Is it normal for Romo to take 100% of the practice reps all season? If he gets hurt you are completely fucked.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd imagine that the backup QB is taking reps with the 3 and 4 receivers, backup TE and a hodgepodge group of backup and starting Olinemen.

McGee is referring to taking no reps with any starters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They showed a stat during the game where McGee was knocked down something like 16 times in his first 28 attempts.

That pretty much ends any discussion of a serious evaluation of how the backup QB is playing.

Top Bottom