Reaction score
Sign him? Let him miss the year over his suspension.... Work with him to resolve his litany of personal problems, profit in 2016 with a young, dominant pass rusher?

Were clearly not above taking on head cases. He was a player our scouts loved in the draft.

Yay or nay?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Where is he gonna play? We have invested a lot of resources in pass rushers.

No fucking way would I bring this guy in. He's probably one more step away from life time ban at this point.

Reaction score
Where is he gonna play? We have invested a lot of resources in pass rushers.

No fucking way would I bring this guy in. He's probably one more step away from life time ban at this point.

Well I'm assuming he'll get a year long suspension this year.

We only have Hardy signed for what, 1 or 2 years right?

Give Aldon a similar short, incentive laden deal.

While we've invested a number of resources in pass rushers, Gregory and Lawrence are largely unknowns at this point.

And even still, I'm of the belief you can never have too many pass rushers.

Reaction score
Im not really good at stirring the post, but here we go.

Consider where he is now (with the Fag 9'ers and they're all jumping ship like rats when its on fire) and hope maybe he could change?
:idunno

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd probably sit where we're at now with our pass rushers. Idk if putting this guy around Gregory would be for the best.

He's more than likely going to get the year long suspension so I'd revisit signing him next year if he's still available. All depending on how our young guys develop.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why is it every time someone in the NFL gets in crazy trouble someone starts a "should we sign him" thread?

Top Bottom