boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Thats around when I started in on message boards.

Were you a dumbass like me, posting about how great the Galloway trade was, how he and Ismail were going to spread defenses thin, opening up everything underneath and giving Emmitt incredible running lanes? And did you buy into that whole Emmitt Smith doing that specialized message treatment called Rolfing (or something), and how he said it made him feel as good as new.

God I miss being a blind homer.

I absolutely was a homer. I actually thought Jerry Jones was a great owner who was driven to win and knew what he was doing.

Just thinking that I used to believe that fills me with self-loathing.

Reaction score
I absolutely was a homer. I actually thought Jerry Jones was a great owner who was driven to win and knew what he was doing.

Just thinking that I used to believe that fills me with self-loathing.

Remember my last stint at the DCC, 2007 or so, with me arguing that "Jerry was evolving into a quality GM."

heh

:tiptoe

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Remember my last stint at the DCC, 2007 or so, with me arguing that "Jerry was evolving into a quality GM."

heh

:tiptoe

I'm fairly sure you and I had a couple dustups, but I can't say for sure since you really aren't all that important.

Reaction score
I'm fairly sure you and I had a couple dustups, but I can't say for sure since you really aren't all that important.

Likewise. I have no idea if we've ever spoken before today, truthfully.

I mostly remember arguing with Mschmidty. And my arguing wasn't so much that I liked Jerry as much I hated the Parcells worship.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Smitty still worships Parcells. His latest charge is Garrett, though. Stupid long threads with stupid long posts.

Smitty is a smart guy, he just refuses to admit when he is wrong.

Reaction score
If Garrett relinquishes playcalling, he'll be a successful head coach. Or, at least, as successful as any head coach can be with this front office.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I was Pub Scipio. I remember S&B62, MCarlo, Hend747, Numb1Fan, Monarchski, RedneckPanther, Dap1Flex, and BPeanutButter. Do any of those ring a bell?

Not really. I don't remember much about the posters, really as I was not all that active. I do recall there was some Packer fan who posted as Queen Bee or something and everyone kissed her ass. I ran afoul of some of the regulars because I would blast her for one being a Packer fan on a Dallas board and her fricking Favre is God posts. I ended up leaving to go to tc.net.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
speaking of queen bees, did Latunanostra know anything about football, or did she just enjoy being a chick surrounded by losers like myself?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
speaking of queen bees, did Latunanostra know anything about football, or did she just enjoy being a chick surrounded by losers like myself?

I have said it before and I will say it again, it had to be someone prominent, in drag.

And what was it with you and who gon check me boo?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Don't cross her. Holy cats.

Feh.

She's a chubby football stupid cumb dunt who gets her power trip jollies off on a message board.

At least Brown Sugar had the novelty of the story she was getting Hambrick's love pole.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
No thanks.

The dude acted like an ass here, yet posted like a saint at C-F and CZ.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Feh.

She's a chubby football stupid cumb dunt who gets her power trip jollies off on a message board.

At least Brown Sugar had the novelty of the story she was getting Hambrick's love pole.

How do you know she's chubby?

Top Bottom