boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We even debated allowing him back at the DCC and we have a far dirtier history with him than you guys do.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. He's got to be hating life in the Romper Room the Zone has really become.

Reaction score
He seems to have been on his best (note that I didn't say THE best) behavior at the zone, but I remember he pulled his shit at the DCC, I think it was revision 2 and promised he would change his ways... he did, for a short time, and before long he was back to being the old SBK.

That said, what's the harm in giving him another chance? He's got a wealth of knowledge of the game, and would probably be a valuable poster (unlike me) here.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We allow discussions (and photos) about boobs, the shape of vaginas, white pride, Jerry Jones death rants, drug use, religion, anti-government debates, etc. and we're debating allowing someone to post here?

I don't know the history of sbk/RS but when did DCU become so particular about who you allow to post here?

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You know,at the end of the day this site will overtake CZ.
Why?..because a thing called free speech.
Here we can talk shit,bash freely,call out people,diss other sites...it's beautiful.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sbk was banned for a day two years ago. He hasn't logged in since.

I think he created another name to lurk with.

Nobody gives a shit.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Numb1fan?

No,that's a guy from AOHell who didn't like the fact that we cursed and busted balls.
Also,SBK is SBK.
No law says you have to respond to or even read his stuff.
Like him or not he's very knowledgeable and sometimes funny as hell.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Never had a problem with him at CZ, mainly because we both loathed Jerry and Red.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't know the deal with sbk and you guys, but I have always got along, with him well. I like him. I haven't been around that long, so maybe my vote shouldn't count, but I say yes. I am just happy booze is posting here.

Reaction score
I did also...way back around 1999-2000.

Thats around when I started in on message boards.

Were you a dumbass like me, posting about how great the Galloway trade was, how he and Ismail were going to spread defenses thin, opening up everything underneath and giving Emmitt incredible running lanes? And did you buy into that whole Emmitt Smith doing that specialized message treatment called Rolfing (or something), and how he said it made him feel as good as new.

God I miss being a blind homer.

Top Bottom