Reaction score
Ride Dak until he is broken, keep Romo as backup and ready to step in. Romo can win big with this team too... Lets not worry about next year. Don't take the cheeses - Prize is Super Bowl this year and we may need both Quarterbacks. This is a good problem. Beats the heck out of the homers pinning their hopes on the Drew Henson, Chad Hutchinson's of the world. GAME ON!

Reaction score
On Tony Romo's trade value:

David Moore: "If he plays, in my mind, when you're talking about his future value all he can do is hurt it. He can't enhance it in any way. If he goes out there and looks great, the overriding question still is ... can he withstand the grind of a season? We know he can play a good game, two games, three games. Can he play 13, 14, 15 games for a franchise? So a good game by Tony Romo means absolutely nothing for future trade value or how this offseason is going to unfold. All he can do is hurt himself with his performance by going out and not looking good [or] getting hurt. If you're going to go out and you're working behind a second-team offensive line and you're not really running the offense the way you want to run it it doesn't make sense to put him either.
"All of that being said: I'm sorry, he's the No. 2 quarterback. If the No. 1 quarterback is not going to play in a game you go to the No. 2. You don't say, 'Look. Let's go ahead and skip to [Mark] Sanchez. It's such convoulted logic. I just do not understand how they're trying to rationalize it at this point."

Top Bottom