Reaction score
The site is doing good. We need maybe 10 more fairly regular contributors.

None of whom would be like plymkr if possible.

C

Cr122

sdogo doesn't know what he's missing. I hope he comes back, but if not, we'll survive.

No one member leaving us is going to make or break us. There's plenty of Cowboy's fans out there.

Reaction score
sdogo doesn't know what he's missing. I hope he comes back, but if not, we'll survive.

No one member leaving us is going to make or break us. There's plenty of Cowboy's fans out there.

I don't know, 122. If I left, I think the forum would pretty much be crippled.

Lets agree to disagree.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He can come here, he's not banned. I doubt he will.

Doesn't matter to me. He told Midswat he was tired of being blown off by me. I never ignored him. He started that one thread about helping make this place take off. I was very I'll around that time and told him I'd get back to him when I was better. I never did because he wasn't coming around here.

Then he blamed his absence on not being able to access the site from his phone, so I take the time to install that feature. He really used the F out of that, huh?

I do plan on making this place bigger/better over the next 6 months, I have a few things I'm considering. They just take time and money. It seems like when I have one of those, I don't have the other. Things should settle down for me in the next couple weeks. We'll start to set those things in motion.

He PM'd me at CZ and told me weeks ago that the reason he quit posting here was "lack of activity there" (or something along those lines)

I'm not real sure what the heck that means, although I have my theory. And if my theory were right, this site doesnt need him.

C

Cr122

confused.png

Top Bottom