Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
WGAS either way?

If he does, he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Whatevs, you've been waiting to knock sDogo off his perch and resume the mantle since Day 1.

Not true. I like SDogo and talk to him all of the time. I was supposed to contribute on his website but since I am Computerly Challenged it never happened. I did question him on his love affair with Hostile. He's also a Jerry Jones apologist. Other than that, he's a pretty cool guy and he knows football.

I do think Hole in the Roof..errr Midswat ...is right though. If you claim your sources are telling you something and it ends up being dead wrong, you look like a jackass. I know a few people. One in particular who gives me an occasional insight into the scouting world. About 30 days outside of the draft I stop calling him because I think it's unfair to him and what he does.

The Tyron Smith situation was a perfect storm because I know a few people at USC and the Cowboys had being showing a lot of interest in him and for a while now. The other guy confirmed it. Probably won't happen again.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, wrong sources or not, he's still a quality poster. I thought that's what forums were all about.

He can come here, he's not banned. I doubt he will.

Doesn't matter to me. He told Midswat he was tired of being blown off by me. I never ignored him. He started that one thread about helping make this place take off. I was very I'll around that time and told him I'd get back to him when I was better. I never did because he wasn't coming around here.

Then he blamed his absence on not being able to access the site from his phone, so I take the time to install that feature. He really used the F out of that, huh?

I do plan on making this place bigger/better over the next 6 months, I have a few things I'm considering. They just take time and money. It seems like when I have one of those, I don't have the other. Things should settle down for me in the next couple weeks. We'll start to set those things in motion.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He can come here, he's not banned. I doubt he will.

Doesn't matter to me. He told Midswat he was tired of being blown off by me. I never ignored him. He started that one thread about helping make this place take off. I was very I'll around that time and told him I'd get back to him when I was better. I never did because he wasn't coming around here.

Then he blamed his absence on not being able to access the site from his phone, so I take the time to install that feature. He really used the F out of that, huh?

I do plan on making this place bigger/better over the next 6 months, I have a few things I'm considering. They just take time and money. It seems like when I have one of those, I don't have the other. Things should settle down for me in the next couple weeks. We'll start to set those things in motion.

Excuses, excuses.

:kool

Top Bottom