bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
www.quickmeme.com.jpg

Danny White and Romo broke some of Staubach's records because .. stats!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The problem is ultimately Jerry because he accepts what Romo does repeatedly, practically every year, when his franchise needs him to come through to go forward. He has also failed to get him the proper tools to move forward, like a quality QB coach and offensive coordinator.

That's correct. He's got a supporting cast of losers as well as clowns on the coaching staff.

I think Romo gives 100%. His mistakes are just part of what he does. Whatever we scored yesterday, I don't remember, 48, shoudl have been fucking plenty. This defense SUCKS.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
"when it matters" defined as: tbd after the outcome plays itself out

When it ends up being a turn over on the next to last possession which effectively ends the game has nothing to do with playing out after the outcome. It ends up becoming part of the outcome.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That's correct. He's got a supporting cast of losers as well as clowns on the coaching staff.

I think Romo gives 100%. His mistakes are just part of what he does. Whatever we scored yesterday, I don't remember, 48, shoudl have been fucking plenty. This defense SUCKS.

Bill Walsh had a saying about another "pretty good QB" Steve DeBerg...

"He plays just good enough to get you beat."

I just have never seen a more statistically impressive QB have so little to show for them.

He's not a Marino. Marino had a SB appearance.

He's not an Elway. Elway carried deeply flaw teams to three SBs to only lose them.

He's not even a Fouts, who had at least an AFCC appearance and several playoff seasons.

He's...well...just Romo.

Pretty unique, to say the least.

Reaction score
When it ends up being a turn over on the next to last possession which effectively ends the game has nothing to do with playing out after the outcome. It ends up becoming part of the outcome.

:like

Is it just a coincidence that when we get the ball late with a chance to win, this guy comes up with a way to turn the ball over?

Is he just cursed?

Or is it a mental thing.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
:like

Is it just a coincidence that when we get the ball late with a chance to win, this guy comes up with a way to turn the ball over?

Is he just cursed?

Or is it a mental thing.

It is mental.

He got the Favre comparison and it is remarkable how they are so similar...at least Favre had Holmgren early in his career to temper the idiocy to some degree.

Reaction score
It is mental.

He got the Favre comparison and it is remarkable how they are so similar...at least Favre had Holmgren early in his career to temper the idiocy to some degree.

Exactly.

Losing Sean Payton was the worst thing that could have happened to Romo. He'd be better than Brees right now with good coaching.

Still, he's definitely better than that fucking autard Eli Manning, so I definitely wouldn't call him a rate-limiting factor in Dallas. The problem starts with Jerry of course, but Ginger is quite a cancer himself.

Reaction score

If week 5 matters he has come through plenty of times in a week 5

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Exactly.

Losing Sean Payton was the worst thing that could have happened to Romo. He'd be better than Brees right now with good coaching.

Still, he's definitely better than that fucking autard Eli Manning, so I definitely wouldn't call him a rate-limiting factor in Dallas. The problem starts with Jerry of course, but Ginger is quite a cancer himself.

Romo didn't even lament Payton leaving as much as Jerry Jones letting QB coach David Lee go without bothering to check into it and then allowing some useless lifer stooge like Wade Wilson to step back on the staff simply because Jerry was comfortable with him and frankly so was Garrett.

Garrett has not helped him progress his career in the least. The Pimp Romo we saw yesterday was around in his first year starting when Romomania was the rage. He used to routinely rip up zone coverages. Now he throws recklessly into it like he did on the penultimate play yesterday.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Do you guys think that pass gets picked yesterday if he's allowed to follow through on his throw?

Reaction score
Do you guys think that pass gets picked yesterday if he's allowed to follow through on his throw?

The way he was on target yesterday it would been a catch or a drop at most. He couldn't follow through so he wasnt able to put much on it more thsn likely.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Romo is not Dan Marino or John Elway.

He's a good player, but come on.

Reaction score
I don't get this narrative that Romo is a fantasy phenom or whatever.

Wtf are points for. Yea he's tight when there's more pressure but I bet he puts up way more points than everyone besides Peyton Brady Rodgers and brees.

Slip a ring on his finger after a gift wrapped sb in his 2nd year like roethlisberger and he'd be way more relaxed. Look at Ben and Eli right now

Top Bottom