cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
good lord, st louis is going to hire dick jauron.

you know if you really think about it, Rob Ryan could be the head coach here next year.

Like a bizzaro world campo....

Never happen. If Garrett doesn't work out, Jerry is going big-name Bill Parcells mode.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

you know if you really think about it, Rob Ryan could be the head coach here next year.

Too bad Jerry didn't take a closer look at Kiffin's playbook and hire Jauron.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So much for for the Jeff Fisher worships Buddy Ryan stuff. Don't think Buddy will be sending Jeff a Christmas Card this year.

Rob Ryan is going to kill someone BTW.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Not a chance in hell dude.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He’s probably bitter as fuck or they heard some of the missing meetings rumors. Who knows and who cares. We got a fuckin elderly man to worry about.

an elderly man that has actually had success as a DC, and understands pressuring QB's and how to get turnovers

Mr.Po

Reaction score
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Wow some of you really hate Rob Ryan like he finger banged your mom in front of your 3 year old.

According to reports that I seen, they agreed to running the 4-3 defense then as they sat down with the rest of the defensive staff, both parties realized it wasn't a good fit.

But some of you want to believe that Fisher hired him and then suddenly realized Rob sucks as a DC... lol What??

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My guess is either Lovie Smith or Gruden. The rest of the coaching staff is tailor made for both of them.

haven't you heard that kiffin and gruden had a falling out years ago and won't work together

literally heard that a jillion times so it surprises me that you haven't.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
haven't you heard that kiffin and gruden had a falling out years ago and won't work together

literally heard that a jillion times so it surprises me that you haven't.

Yeah, they had a falling out years ago. Years ago. Years. Ago.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a youtube clip of the Jackie smith Super Bowl drop? I need to settle a debate.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Does anyone have a youtube clip of the Jackie smith Super Bowl drop? I need to settle a debate.

Here's the whole game if you like torment.

The drop is at 1:49:30

[video=youtube;F4N-FlDmqJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4N-FlDmqJg&playnext=1&list=PLDC8EC343D81EE46F&feature=results_video[/video]

Top Bottom