Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
America is the dumping ground for all the world to flush their criminal, retarded and terminally lazy. Then the domestic droolers who feel ever less comfortable with the guilt they and their ilk have accumulated by their traitorous support for "open borders" and "amnesty" start screaming their heads off about anything - most often reaching for the race card, since they don't get that Barry Boy has thoroughly burned that to the ground - in order to drown that inner guilt in desperate attempts to feel good about themselves by the most retrograde self-righteousness imaginable.

They're not fooling anyone. Not even, I suspect, themselves.

Reaction score
Then the domestic droolers who feel ever less comfortable with the guilt they and their ilk have accumulated by their traitorous support for "open borders" and "amnesty" start screaming their heads off about anything - most often reaching for the race card, since they don't get that Barry Boy has thoroughly burned that to the ground - in order to drown that inner guilt in desperate attempts to feel good about themselves by the most retrograde self-righteousness imaginable.

Run on sentence much?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You are one stupid fuck. Most Mexicans keep their nose clean, just want to work and not get in trouble. The system to become a citizen is damn near impossible. If Mexicans were all to all leave, THAT would cripple the economy...you stupid fuck.

You are one bassackwards ****** dude

Again, this isn't about race. What part of that do you not fucking understand?

Reaction score
The system to become a citizen is "damn near impossible?"

Uh, why so?

I don’t know all the details but the system put in place is very confusing. There is a long waiting list and only a small amount are allowed to become citizens. Mexicans that are having financial hardships don’t have time to wait 10 or so years, they have to feed their familys NOW.

-------

If the borders were open, many of these Mexicans would work and go back home once they are done. They are some of the hardest working people. They work harder than most lazy ass home grown Americans.

Donald Trump made a massive mistake in insulting Mexico and Mexicans. It was wrong to do that and he is going to pay for it the rest of his life.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't bother reading his asshat, I'm sure its just racist propaganda. But the highlights are 600+ crimes committed in Texas ALONE by illegal immigrants over a 6 yr period. Since you are a ****** and don't understand math, that's 100k+ per YEAR

A review of these 177,588 defendants shows that they are responsible for at least 611,234 individual criminal charges over their criminal careers, including 2,993 homicides and 7,695 sexual assaults

Again, this is just ONE STATE

But hey, they are all just here to work and want to be left alone, and don't bother anybody right?

JFC

Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders | Rule of Law

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't want to get in a back and forth name calling, Everlasting, but you are pretty much dead wrong.

How much chaos would this country be in if everyone who had to follow laws just broke them because they are difficult to abide by?

Trump is 100% correct in saying there is an illegal immigration problem. The country cannot afford to support illegals, it can't even take care of people here legally.

Something has to give. Illegals of all races really need to get the fuck out. Illegal is illegal. It's breaking a law. I find it hilarious that I can get a ticket for $25 for driving in a carpool lane, but an illegal can cross the border without consequence.

Reaction score
I don’t know all the details but the system put in place is very confusing. There is a long waiting list and only a small amount are allowed to become citizens. Mexicans that are having financial hardships don’t have time to wait 10 or so years, they have to feed their familys NOW.

-------

If the borders were open, many of these Mexicans would work and go back home once they are done. They are some of the hardest working people. They work harder than most lazy ass home grown Americans

Why is it Americas problem that Mexican citizens are unable to feed their families? Why isn't your outrage directed towards the Mexican government to help fix this problem?

Why should gaining citizenship to another country be easy?

Why is it okay for Mexicans to earn wages here in America only to take said wages back to Mexico, draining our economy of currency?

Where does this expectation of an "open border" stem from, and why should America have one?
Are there many other countries around the world with open borders?

Why do you accuse everyone of being racist bigots only to say things like "Mexicans work harder than lazy ass Americans?" Are you yourself not being racist?

Reaction score
Don't bother reading his asshat, I'm sure its just racist propaganda. But the highlights are 600+ crimes committed in Texas ALONE by illegal immigrants over a 6 yr period. Since you are a ****** and don't understand math, that's 100k+ per YEAR

A review of these 177,588 defendants shows that they are responsible for at least 611,234 individual criminal charges over their criminal careers, including 2,993 homicides and 7,695 sexual assaults

Again, this is just ONE STATE

But hey, they are all just here to work and want to be left alone, and don't bother anybody right?

JFC

Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders | Rule of Law

I don’t think you are a racist, more of an ignorant bigot. The stats are going to be inaccurate because “illegal” ones don’t want attention or trouble. They keep their nose clean, you don’t hear about them and they won’t be in the news.

BTW, please don’t link shit from a Christian website, you dumb fuck.

Reaction score
Everlartingxxx, with all due respect, your responses in this thread are weak, long winded nu uh's. You're clearly biased to your race and refusing to see the reality of the situation.

Reaction score
Why is it Americas problem that Mexican citizens are unable to feed their families? Why isn't your outrage directed towards the Mexican government to help fix this problem?

Because i believe America is better than Mexico. We have the resources.

Why should gaining citizenship to another country be easy?

Why should it be hard? It’s the land of the free.

Why is it okay for Mexicans to earn wages here in America only to take said wages back to Mexico, draining our economy of currency?

Why should anyone tell employers who they should hire? Shouldn’t they have the right to hire anyone they want? The stats prove that they are helping the economy.

Where does this expectation of an "open border" stem from, and why should America have one?
Are there many other countries around the world with open borders?

Some European countries have.

16 Reasons Why Opening Our Borders Makes More Sense Than Militarizing Them
16 Reasons Why Opening Our Borders Makes More Sense Than Militarizing Them

Why do you accuse everyone of being racist bigots only to say things like "Mexicans work harder than lazy ass Americans?" Are you yourself not being racist?

I couldn’t do the work that they do, honestly. Just from what i have seen, these people work very hard for very little. I have some sympathy for them.

I know my opinion is radical but i think an open borders policy should at least be put onto the table of discussion.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this is why this country needs a dickhead in charge like a Trump.

Clean up the mess at home, then worry about inviting people in.

We're talking about the future of our kids here. We can't afford to take in these extra cases when we can't take care of our own properly.

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Run on sentence much?
If I knew the audience was all liberal I would break it up in five words sentences or so.

Anyway, traitorous vermin repressing their deep-seated guilt about having fought to make the US the global toxic dump will lash out indiscriminately at anyone to defuse their inner daemons. News at 11.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Take the 12 billion you spend annually on border control and use it actually help people.

yeah we don't do enough as it is...maybe we should start a free car program for every illegal who gets here...maybe free vacations to Hawaii or the Caribbean. Lets also just hand all illegals 100k or so in cash when they arrive.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t think you are a racist, more of an ignorant bigot. The stats are going to be inaccurate because “illegal” ones don’t want attention or trouble. They keep their nose clean, you don’t hear about them and they won’t be in the news.

BTW, please don’t link shit from a Christian website, you dumb fuck.

Yeah who cares if its a fact right?

The crime numbers are facts, they arnt propaganda or lies. And again, that's just ONE state.

You just don't get simple math here. This all has a massive impact on our country. People come here illegally and they get all sorts of free shit. Many get into trouble and then cost taxpayers money to 1) defend them in court and then 2) incarcerate them.

There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that if we started a policy today of no food stamps, no free housing, no free schooling, no free healthcare etc etc, that the vast majority of people who try to come here illegally would cease to do so. The vast majority are NOT coming here for "the American dream".

The #1 responsibility this country has is to take care of their own first.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Take the 12 billion you spend annually on border control and use it actually help people.

And add it to the obscene amount of billions we spend on taking care of illegals?

Someone would have to look it up, but it's something outlandish in the umpteen billions. I want to say 60 billion, might have been 600 billion when you consider education, health care.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The country needs to cut spending, not allocate spending.

That's the precise attitude that has got the country in the position it's in.

Top Bottom