Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
pretty sure they died because their assailant was an insane person
They died because they were EXPOSED to this "insane person" through idiotic hiring practices based on PC shit like "diversity in the workplace."

Of course, and as I have also said, this suckfish was going to go off and kill SOMEBODY, that's not even the question.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
evil, not insane. would you let the Charleston shooter off the hook by calling him "insane"? no fucking way. and he didn't pick two white victims at random; he picked two former colleagues--people he never should have worked with to begin with given his odious track record. but the feckless management at WDBJ valued identity politics more than common sense.

Reaction score
so you are just doing the conservative side of "this is why we need gun control" to rail against something you dont like

yup people make mistakes when it comes to hiring. great breakdown racists

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
so you are just doing the conservative side of "this is why we need gun control" to rail against something you dont like

Asking hard questions objectively is what's going on. It's anathema to you and your agenda, I realize. This is why you can't just ignore it, MUST continue to lie about it.

It was okay by you for idiot journalists and politicians kneejerk jumping on this while the dead bodies were still warm, trying to politicize this for moar gun control, but somehow not okay for objective, dispassionate people to really look into this and ask the hard questions.
yup people make mistakes when it comes to hiring.
This is why you fucking SUE their asses for wrongful death. It wasn't a fucking "mistake" it was a conscious dismissal of usual hiring practices in order to accommodate a 'victim' group, all in the name of "diversity."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
great breakdown racists
You can't have discussion or debate without totally baseless accusations such as this?

You're already on thin ice as it is, with your sock puppet third handle, and now doing exactly what got you banned from here on your first handle?

Wise up, fucknut. And get a fucking avatar or I will assign you one.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

the gun shop didn't know he was dangerous. WDBJ did. as such, they have blood on their hands.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Strategically placed watermelons? lol
First he saw it in the fridge. Then it was gone then later saw it on the picnic table outside. Then later, parts of it back in the fridge.

He was looking to be offended. Trying to be.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
he was a professional grievance collector
Product of the Grievance Industrial Complex.

Back in the day schools taught "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" self reliance, now they teach "diversity" and train "victim" class kids to always look to be offended, and always rely on big government for their succor. Or otherwise pine for "social justice" and for everything to be "fair" although nature itself, and life itself is NOT fair. Then they wonder how possibly a end product like this suckfish shooter could possibly be created, and try to dismiss it by calling him crazy. He wasn't crazy, he IS the chicken who came home to roost! He is exactly what you fucking created.

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
you mean like the lafayette shooter?
What is it with sjw and the total inability to even approach anything like the truth? Have a look at this cozy little propaganda picture of himself that Storm Roof saw fit to distribute on his own FB page. A bit more like a Dem operative in the Occupy Wall Street rape camps, eh?

But sure. I understand having to explain why a gay black obamite racist murders who leaves a race war manifesto about killing white people behind is the sort of narrative sjws feel they really don't have much of an option but to lie about.

Attachments

Reaction score
the gun shop didn't know he was dangerous. WDBJ did. as such, they have blood on their hands.

i'm sure whoever didnt fire him deeply regrets it but you cant blame them or affirmative action by expecting them to know and prevent this shit from happening. they are a news station not a psych ward you nitwit

Reaction score
You can't have discussion or debate without totally baseless accusations such as this?

You're already on thin ice as it is, with your sock puppet third handle, and now doing exactly what got you banned from here on your first handle?

Wise up, fucknut. And get a fucking avatar or I will assign you one.

if the shoe fits. the only reason to start a thread like this is because youre a racist asshole.

(a) i dont know what you're talking about

(b) what happened to not banning people for speaking their minds i guess that was hot air

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
i'm sure whoever didnt fire him deeply regrets it but you cant blame them or affirmative action by expecting them to know and prevent this shit from happening. they are a news station not a psych ward you nitwit

Of course I can blame them. Why did the shooter and his victims know each other? Because the station put them all together. WDBJ didn't have to know he was potentially violent; the fact that he sucked at his previous jobs was enough to bar employment. That is, if you're white ...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
if the shoe fits. the only reason to start a thread like this is because youre a racist asshole.

I didn't see any racial slurs in his post. Someone who opposes affirmative action is a de facto racist in your eyes?

Top Bottom