yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All I know is I can't wait to see the reaction when this news hits. And LOL @ Fuzzy Blumpkins calling me a troll. I didn't know calling out Hostile on his lies was trolling.

Boy they got really sensitive about your claim didn't they? So strange...

According to Fuzzy (Hos's lackey/spy that is too cowardly to address his issues with what I say here), I'm only posting about the silly hos drama to get y'all's approval, is it working guys, do y'all like me now?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
According to Fuzzy (Hos's lackey/spy that is too cowardly to address his issues with what I say here), I'm only posting about the silly hos drama to get y'all's approval, is it working guys, do y'all like me now?
That's kinda weird, I remember you posting pretty regularly - even in the offseason - since I bought the place.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Hey Rynie, do you remember me addressing you by your name? That's gonna be tough for me too do since I have no idea what it is

Such a strange life these people have where they sit around making up things about people they don't know, I guess it soothes their own psychosis in some odd way

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's kinda weird, I remember you posting pretty regularly - even in the offseason - since I bought the place.

What do you mean amigo, I still haven't had my coffee and my head is a bit foggy

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, that damn name was too fucking long. Pain in the ass to type in.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Name from the zone. Just the old block I have used to kick it on in my younger days.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Name from the zone. Just the old block I used to kick it on in my younger days.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

here's what I wrote

Quote Originally Posted by yimyammer

Then you responded with:

What's kind of weird?

My tired head doesn't understand the point you're trying to make in response to my original post, so please help a brother out

Reaction score
Why does Hostile take he interwebs so serious?

Had visions of grandeur growing up. Found his life to be mediocre as an adult. Schlub job (apt manager). Homely wife. Lives in a house where he can't even watch Cowboys games live on the tv because ol' Julie doesn't always let him.

He discovered he could be anything he wanted on the Internet. Posted countless tails of heroism. Stopped neighborhood robbers. Alerted the FBI to the 9/11 terrorists being former tenants of his. Turned down a scholarship to play at the Navy Academy. Played college ball at BYU. Been in over 200 fist fights. Hustled pool players in his moms bar when he was only 6. And on and on and on.

Never considered with the growth of the Internet and social media, etc, it would become easier and easier to debunk these ridiculous stories.

So the one place he actually feels like a "somebody" is online.

Once more and more began to reveal him as a fraud and a story teller, and he wasn't able to protect himself with the admin title, he retreated to a private forum where he only invites those who won't challenge him.

He likely has severe psychological issues that perhaps stem from his father who abandoned his family as a kid and his abusive alcoholic step father. Those are things he's admitted to happening to him. And considering his brother committed suicide, it's safe to say psychological issues run in his blood.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
how could you forget him playing air marshall soon after 9-11?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Or the baby dolphin thing, or the Liar Liar debacle, or being shipwrecked on a deserted island.

At some point we should compile these stories and create a coffee table book.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Didn't one of you find out there was never a Mike Burke on ANY BYU roster?

Top Bottom