ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Still an RKG because... Well, just because.

Cowboys running back Joseph Randle arrested again | ProFootballTalk

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 4, 2015, 11:48 AM EST
Joseph Randle
AP

It didn’t take long for this NFL offseason to turn into an NFL offseason.

Our days without an arrest meter was barely stopped after the D’Qwell Jackson arrest, when Joseph Randle made sure it stayed on zero.

Via KAKE in Wichita, Kan., the Cowboys running back was arrested this morning after a domestic violence call at a hotel there.

Randle and the woman filing the complaint have a child together. When officers searched the room, they found marijuana, and Randle was arrested on drug charges.

Randle, of course, made headlines earlier this year for stealing underwear and cologne from a store outside Dallas.

Reaction score
Yea, well .... this is too bad.

At least he had the common courtesy to do this in early February. Better that this happen before the draft and before the major free agency period.

Mid - I don't think this necessarily means that the Cowboys will now feel compelled to keep Murray. There are other RBs out there.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He's trying his hardest to blow his NFL career.

He still hasn't killed a teammate so he should be okay.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I doubt we were going to hand him the baton and make him the guy if Murray left

Reaction score
He's trying his hardest to blow his NFL career.

He still hasn't killed a teammate so he should be okay.

It's easier to reclaim your career after you kill someone than it is to come back from substance abuse...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Needs to learn to control his baby mommas out there, Adrian can give him pointers.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It all is starting to make sense why he received so little playing time. He must have been doing a lot of these extracurricular activities that kept him in the doghouse all season long.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It all is starting to make sense why he received so little playing time. He must have been doing a lot of these extracurricular activities that kept him in the doghouse all season long.
But, to me that's when you cut 'em.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
If the fool had just taken his party one state to the West he’d be in the clear…

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They said later he just got a ticket. Still has to appear in court and all, but I guess they don't book you for that in Kansas.

Reaction score
Now the girlfriend/baby mama has filed for a protective order against Randle. She alleges that he had a gun pointed at her friend in the car where the child and mother were also, and that Randle smashed the windshield sending glass into the car.

I think you have to cut this guy. He's nothing but trouble.

Top Bottom