Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
WTF happened in the NFL yesterday? I know I threw some upsets in there, I guess I picked the wrong upsets.

Whatever the case, go F yourself.

Thumbs up!

C

Cr122

Yes . . . I am just lucky to fucked up your picks.

:whistle

I know I'm so terrible at it, I had to take some underdogs to try and get back in it.

And the same will be done this week, it's sink or swim.

Reaction score
The seven teams that Dallas lost to this year? They're just lucky Dallas didn't score more points than they did.

sbk92

Reaction score
I don't like that the picks freeze after the first game is played.

When you have Thursday night games, that sucks. There's always a game or three throughout the season that I'll change my mind on on Sunday morning.

Reaction score
I don't like that the picks freeze after the first game is played.

When you have Thursday night games, that sucks. There's always a game or three throughout the season that I'll change my mind on on Sunday morning.

I agree. However, this was my original post in the thread, prior to me editing it giving details on how to sign up:

When the time comes, I'll be starting a Pro Football Pick'em League on Yahoo.

If anyone is interested in joining, let me know. I'll post details when it's set up.

In the meantime, interested participants, please weigh in if you'd like the picks to be due 5 minutes before each respective game, or 5 minutes before the first game of the week

This was the responses I got:

Sheik said:
I'll play. I like the set up where you have to make your picks on the eve of the first game of the week, but I'm in for whatever you guys decide.

Cowboysrule122 said:
I always thought that's the way it went.

sbk92 said:
Picks should be in before the first game.

Cythim

Reaction score
yeah but when the first game is on thursday and you don't get off work until it starts then the system sucks.

Top Bottom