C

Cr122

This week will be the breakout week I believe.

Teams will start to settle and we will see who's the contenders and who isn't. JMO.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
A drunken monkey will make my picks for me from now on.

Wait,anybody got a monkey and a bottle of vodka?

Reaction score
Back in first for me.

Hey bud . . . I'm like . . . super busy this morning and I don't have time to check the standings.

Could you take a look at them and let me know where I am? And you know, where you are?

Much appreciated!

:thumbsup

C

Cr122

The only thing I hate about this Yahoo league is you don't know what other teams have picked until the kickoff.

It's too late then to switch a couple of picks so you can try to catch someone who is in front of you.

Cythim

Reaction score
That is the point of not knowing. If you want to play catch-up try picking some upsets.

C

Cr122

That is the point of not knowing. If you want to play catch-up try picking some upsets.

I'm sure I will get that one game I need eventually.

I had Carolina this morning, then like a moron changed it to San Francisco.

Should of went with my first pick, oh well you just never know.

C

Cr122

Hey . . . at least you're not Sheik.

That guy hasn't even missed a week, but his score looks like he just signed up two weeks ago.

lol He's into Karate now, no football.

I also changed two picks before kickoff, the dumbest move I could of made.

C

Cr122

Put it this way I wanted to pick the Browns and decided against it because of how embarrassed I would of been to pick them over the Saints. :flipout

And I changed Carolina to San Fran along with New England to San Diego. Not good.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
What's my score? I was only 3 or 4 games back last week.

I have been without Internet for going on 4 days. I've had to make due with my iPhone. Hopefully my Internet is on for the game thread tonight so I can be cool like some of the others and talk about sucking dick and dropping f bombs.

Top Bottom