Reaction score
Are they mostly just a humongous waste of money?

I ask because I'm passively watching some documentary on the Aryan Brotherhood, a pretty big prison gang in multiple prisons across the country. A lot of talk about how powerful the gang is, how they coordinate attacks throughout various prisons from thousands of miles away. Even attacks outside the prisons. How the government is trying to pin cases against these guys, etc. All of the heavy hitters are lifetime prisoners.

So I can't help but wonder why the fuck do we keep these animals alive? Why don't we just gas them. And yeah I know the answer is the american judicial system and all that. But what the fuck.... these guys (and many gangs/prisoners) are just fucking cockroaches. They offer nothing. Why are we sustaining their existence? In prison for the rest of their lives, they'll never be a contributing member to society. They present threats to other prisoners (wgaf) but more importantly prison guards and civilians outside of prison.

Just seems like a complete lack of common sense here.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
It is stupid to continue to feed some guy that has a life sentence without the possibility of parole. It useless when a judge gives somebody multiple life sentences. Why go to the trouble if giving a sentence like that?

Top Bottom