Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Seems like I read thats how Vietnam started
Yes, remember the Domino Theory? Democrats have dusted off that worn out, and debunked, strategy from the Vietnam war era and are using it again to justify a non-stop war in Ukraine. If Ukraine falls so will all the countries in Eastern Europe, one by one. This would be funny if people weren't actually dying.

What is sickening about Democrats is if this was Republicans pushing for this war, Democrats would be in the streets protesting for peace like they did in the 1960s.

Only now they are sending Ukrainians to die in an endless war. The lesson they learned? it is okay to fight these wars if we don't use American boys to do the dying. At least during the Vietnam War there were periodic peace talks to end the war. Now, we fund the war with no attempts to make peace.

It is like I have always said, Democrats do not care about the loss of human lives, unless they can exploit them for their own benefit.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I was told that Russia, along with China and Iran, were an Axis of Evil against America. With them helping Russia with stuff, there is no hope for Ukraine to outlast Russia in this War of Attrition.

Two Years And $113 Billion Later, D.C.’s ‘America Last’ Crew Has No Plan For Ending The Russia-Ukraine War

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there really a "war" there.

Hundreds of photos and videos of partygoers in the streets at night, people hanging out at rivers and pools sunning themselves all day, nobody out of work or school. Doesn't seem like much of a "war" to me.

Where are the real pics & clips of "war" there?

Top Bottom