Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was wondering what podcasts you guys listen to and might recommend. I listen to a lot of podcasts at work. I can’t watch anything and I typically can’t be on my phone because I need to keep my eyes up and scanning all the time. So I typically listen to podcasts to pass my time.

I listen to most (not all) of the Cowboy podcasts like Talking Cowboys and the Cowboys Break. But now that the season is over they aren’t providing enough content to keep me entertained during a regular workday.

I also listen to other podcasts about firearms, history, comedy and shit like that.

So now that I need more hours of content I was hoping you guys might have some good suggestions on who you follow.

Any recommendations you guys can send my way?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you're conservative leaning, Mark Levin usually does a good show and you can listen to his podcasts.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Joe Rogan Experience
Ben Shapiro Show
The Fighter and the Kid
The Doomsday Podcast ( its a dallas cowboys podcast hosted by Matt Mosley and ed werder. They dont kiss ass like the other cowboys shows)
Jocko Podcast
Monday Mornings with Bill Burr

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thanks Bay10

I already listen to Joe Rogan

And just listened to Ben Shapiro and The Doomsday podcast while working a case this morning

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Private Investigator and Bounty Hunter/Fugitive recovery agent

This one was just a locate on a suspect. We are trying to confirm where he stays so we know when we can expect him to be there so we can snatch him up

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Private Investigator and Bounty Hunter/Fugitive recovery agent

This one was just a locate on a suspect. We are trying to confirm where he stays so we know when we can expect him to be there so we can snatch him up

Since you're in Cali, can you please find out who the Zodiac killer is, I'm dying to know

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sheeeeiiiiiiit

I don’t work for free! I won’t start a case without payment in full up front. I learnt me that a loooooong time ago!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sheeeeiiiiiiit

I don’t work for free! I won’t start a case without payment in full up front. I learnt me that a loooooong time ago!

"200 dollars a day plus expenses."

Rockfish.

On the TV show, Rockford's middle name was Scott.

Interesting.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do you actually see the emoji when I use them on tapatalk?

Or do you see the coding for it instead?

Sometimes I’ll see your guys emojis but sometimes I’ll just see the coding and not the actual emoji symbol.

I’m just wondering if that happens when I use them

Top Bottom