Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Holy shit.

Sbk has been sbk for as long as I've been on these boards, going on 11 years.

sbk92

Reaction score
Holy shit.

Sbk has been sbk for as long as I've been on these boards, going on 11 years.

Let him be wrong.

I have never ever used another name on any of these boards except when doing the ESPN thing for the mock draft years ago.

He posts like a 12 year old kid.

Plymkr

Reaction score
You meant to use "their".

I don't know anything about this Redskin fan, but "their" is no possible way he can be as stupid as you are.

You make me embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan. To think I share the colors with a life reject such as yourself.

Obviously you have trouble comprehending what has been typed in this thread. Or, you just didn't bother to read it at all. Which, is what I think. I am in no way shape or form a Deadskins fan.

He may embarrass you as a fan. I can relate to that. Cause, I am sure right about now Mr. Kinison is rolling over in his grave knowing that he is possibly associated to you via your avatar. You should take that shit down out of respect for the man.

But, you won't. You come back with names and whining like a little bitch. Waaa, waaa, waaa. Seems to be your mantra in here.

sbk92

Reaction score
Obviously you have trouble comprehending what has been typed in this thread. Or, you just didn't bother to read it at all. Which, is what I think. I am in no way shape or form a Deadskins fan.

He may embarrass you as a fan. I can relate to that. Cause, I am sure right about now Mr. Kinison is rolling over in his grave knowing that he is possibly associated to you via your avatar. You should take that shit down out of respect for the man.

But, you won't. You come back with names and whining like a little bitch. Waaa, waaa, waaa. Seems to be your mantra in here.

I was referring to the Redskin fan he accused you of being.

I thought that was obvious. So it didn't need a mention.

But now I know when you're involved in the discussion, I have to go at a snail's pace or else you'll be left behind.

Reaction score

lol
lol
lol
There you go, don't take no shit

Plymkr

Reaction score
I was referring to the Redskin fan he accused you of being.

I thought that was obvious. So it didn't need a mention.

But now I know when you're involved in the discussion, I have to go at a snail's pace or else you'll be left behind.

No, reread what you wrote. It wasn't put like that. Considering the HE was me in MY thread.,

You keep up at that snail's pace. Cause, nothing else is working for you.

sbk92

Reaction score
No, reread what you wrote. It wasn't put like that. Considering the HE was me in MY thread.,

You keep up at that snail's pace. Cause, nothing else is working for you.

I don't have to reread what I wrote. Your dumbass didn't comprehend it. It's as simple as that.

I wasn't referring to you.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Whatever jackass. Fact still remains, you typed something , but, meant another and now you are squirming your way outta of it.

You have been wrong before, many times I reckon. Take one more there, it won't hurt.

sbk92

Reaction score
Whatever jackass. Fact still remains, you typed something , but, meant another and now you are squirming your way outta of it.

You have been wrong before, many times I reckon. Take one more there, it won't hurt.

I typed something. You read it and assumed I was calling you a Redskins fan.

You were wrong. Now apologize to me and kiss the pinky ring, ham and egger.

sbk92

Reaction score
Who the F invited an idiot like this anyway?

I say, "I don't know the Redskins fan", the one being talked about in this thread, and this complete moron thinks I'm referring to him.

It's like 2233's brother.

C

Cr122

Who the F invited an idiot like this anyway?

I say, "I don't know the Redskins fan", the one being talked about in this thread, and this complete moron thinks I'm referring to him.

It's like 2233's brother.

He was invited from the KFFL boards from Midswat, maybe he's just a little confused. lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

Dboovy or whatever that skins fan name was.

I understood what was said at the begining, I thought for sure it would be cleared up by now.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You meant to use "their".

I don't know anything about this Redskin fan, but "their" is no possible way he can be as stupid as you are.

You make me embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan. To think I share the colors with a life reject such as yourself.

:fap:homo

Plymkr

Reaction score
Midswat invited me.

Don't like it SBK? There is an ignore function in the preferences, I suggest you use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom