Status
Not open for further replies.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Hey all.

Came over from KFFL . I also visit The Cowboyszone from time to time. Always cool to have another site to go to and shoot the shit.

See ya around.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We have a little looser rules than most forums. Sort of a sports bar mentality. Don't take offense to people busting chops, as it happens quit frequently.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Hell, not at all. The more the merrier. I am already figuring out the deal in this place and it is good. Been at this a long time and these forums are at their best after a Cowboys loss. LOL..

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hell, not at all. The more the merrier. I am already figuring out the deal in this place and it is good. Been at this a long time and these forums are at their best after a Cowboys loss. LOL..

Hmmm... Plymkr hunh...? You remind me of a poster name dfbovey... for some reason.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's a Cowboys fan I invited from the KFFL forums.

He's not dfbovey. Let it go.

Ok. I'm just expecting that little shit to come up in here. My apologies for accusing you Plymkr. Welcome to DCU. It's a real fun place.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Fuck, I just got accused of being a deadskins fan? LOL

Certainly is a bad thing.

Blasphemy.

Reaction score
You'll have to excuse Lazerus. He means well. He's just a little high strung.

I have never come accross anyone who hated the Redskins more.

Plymkr

Reaction score
You'll have to excuse Lazerus. He means well. He's just a little high strung.

I have never come accross anyone who hated the Redskins more.

Cool, we should get along just fine then. There are hated, despised teams in the NFL.

Then, there is the fucking deadskins. Hate everything about that team and always will.

sbk92

Reaction score
I hate there fans even more.

You meant to use "their".

I don't know anything about this Redskin fan, but "their" is no possible way he can be as stupid as you are.

You make me embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan. To think I share the colors with a life reject such as yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom