dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like league gave us (and more importantly Romo's back) a little break, we wont play in a short week in any game during the postseason.

Detroit game is late game next Sunday. If we win we'll play at Green Bay the early game the following Sunday.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oh I hate that. I was hoping for a NFC title game at Lambeau.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn it. I'll be on a plane to Louisville for that early Green Bay game.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Change the flight Amigo

Don't think I can. I usually fly Southwest who lets you watch games/live TV. These tickets were purchased by the school and I think it's American Airlines.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting twist. The Redskins loss for us definitely sucked, but ultimately Jordy Nelson (one of the most sure handed WR's in the game) cost us a 1st rd bye with that dropped 95 yd would be TD a few weeks ago in Buffalo. They'd have locked up the #1 seed and we'd have beaten Seattle on head to head for the #2

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Interesting.

Still, we have no say in what Jordy Nelson or the Packers do. We did have say in the Redskins outcome.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
and we'd still have to go through Lambeau Field to get to the Super Bowl. We win the Redskin game and we'd have had two home games.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
what a lay-up Seattle has, bye week and then play the winner of Az/Carolina and they're one game away from the Super Bowl

If the Cowboys can get there and remain injury free, they're gonna be battled tested and will have earned it big time

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If the Cowboys can get there and remain injury free, they're gonna be battled tested and will have earned it big time
I really really want to see that game. Return to the scene of the slick ball crime with a berth in the Super Bowl on the line..

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I really really want to see that game. Return to the scene of the slick ball crime with a berth in the Super Bowl on the line..

My dream scenario is Romo drives them down for the winning field goal and then goes out and holds for Baileys winning kick as time expires

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My dream scenario is Romo drives them down for the winning field goal and then goes out and holds for Baileys winning kick as time expires
Ha. We know that won't happen but we can dream. What sweet redemption that would be. Symbolic.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
and we'd still have to go through Lambeau Field to get to the Super Bowl. We win the Redskin game and we'd have had two home games.

Yeah but they arnt going to win every game, we know that

You could say the same thing about Shitsburgh. If they had of lost to two of the worst teams in football (including THE worst etam in football at home) they'd be playing for HFA as well.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Almost makes you wish that if we knew we were going in there for the NFC championship, give Romo some practice at FG placement holder for in the event that special time comes.

But yeah, no way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
what a lay-up Seattle has, bye week and then play the winner of Az/Carolina and they're one game away from the Super Bowl

I wouldn't totally agree that Seattle has a lay up if they play Carolina. Carolina plays them pretty tough and they are playing far better now offensively than they were the first half of the season. Carolina has the kind of front 7 that could give Seattle problems.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
good pernt, if that happened maybe they could get the championship at home!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One game at a time, let's beat Detroit first.

I'm trying to decide, if given the choice, whether I'd want a Cowboy victory of the gals tit-tays in my face from your sig pic. I'm gonna go Cowboys victory but its close

Top Bottom