Cythim

Reaction score
Your idea that a rock thrown by a 15 year old can do no damage is incredibly ignorant.

The one that damaged the agent in the photograph was thrown by a teen.

I never said they could do no damage, I said the response should not be death. Please try to understand my point before blowing it out of proportion.

Cythim

Reaction score
lol

People like Cythim are being led by the nose by certain media outlets trying to give the impression that these rocks are the same ones that we might have thrown at each other as kids. More often, they're fist sized chunks of stone that will kill you deader than shit if they hit you on the head. I worked with a guy who's jaw and occular orbit was broken by a "rock" thrown by a...16 year old river guide. If I had been there, I would've shot the "child" and not lost a seconds worth of sleep.

People like Cythim... thanks for jumping to conclusions about who I am, what media outlets I watch and what impressions I have. Neither you or I were there so neither of us is qualified to speak on the damage capability of the kid with a rock. I can make an educated guess that no life was in imminent danger thus use of lethal force was unnecessary. This is the US/Mexico boarder, not Nam.

Plymkr

Reaction score
It's the soft mentality like yours that is making this country a shit hole.

WINNER! WINNER! CHICK DINNER!

Your attempts at demonizing a child with a rock are incredibly lame.

It wasn't a child, he was 15-16, almost a "man". Wasn't like some toddler throwing pebbles and this "KID" was AIMING for a law enforcement officer.

It should be noted, 63echo, that the teen threw the rocks underhanded.

Yes, but would if he threw like them dyke bitches do in softball? Them suckers throw em fast.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
This is not an isolated incident.

It has happened before,and will happen again.

Whether or not deadly force was indicated,I couldn't say,I wasn't there.

We arm these young people(Border Patrol)with .40 cal. Glocks,M4 assault rifles,and Remington and Benelli shotguns,and tell them "stop the drugs and illegals".

WTF do you think is going to happen?

Top Bottom