sbk92

Reaction score
They're making a big deal about how the only baseball game being played last night when the news broke on Osama was the Mets/Phillies game.

And the news broke in the 9th inning with the score tied 1-1.

New York. Pennsylvania. 9. 1-1.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
They're making a big deal about how the only baseball game being played last night when the news broke on Osama was the Mets/Phillies game.

And the news broke in the 9th inning with the score tied 1-1.

New York. Pennsylvania. 9. 1-1.

I like interesting shit like this.

Someone at Romper Room posted another interesting one.

It happened on 5/1 (5+1=6)
Hitler died in year blank, Osama in 2011, 2011-blank(I don't feel like doing the math)=66.

C

Cr122

I have a question for everyone.

Do these recent events make you feel any better about Obama?

I say no, because it was bound to happen sometime anyway, it just happen to go down with Obama in charge.

I do remember though, Obama saying he would hunt down Bin Laden and kill him.

I forgot where I heard this, but they said they knew of Bin Laden's whereabouts for a year now as well.

sbk92

Reaction score
I think it was just a matter of time. Didn't matter who the President was.

Though this does kinda blow the righty mantra apart that the Democrats can't protect us.

sbk92

Reaction score
Osama Bin Laden Dead: Al Qaeda Leader's Wife Possibly Used As Shield, Killed In Raid

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The White House said it believes the woman killed on Monday when U.S. forces shot dead al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was one of his wives.

John Brennan, President Barack Obama's top counter terrorism adviser, told reporters her body was positioned in a way that "she was being used as a shield." But he said it was not clear if she had placed herself in the line of fire, or had been held there as a shield by bin Laden or his son.

C

Cr122

Check these guys out. I stopped at the 4:42 mark.

[video=youtube;v3e0XZrCi-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3e0XZrCi-I[/video]

Reaction score
She was collateral damage but whatayagonnado

And if it comes out we got intel from in some waterboard-ish ways that opens up that can of worms on the other side of the political spectrum as well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And if it comes out we got intel from in some waterboard-ish ways that opens up that can of worms on the other side of the political spectrum as well.

090423_EX_waterboardingTN.jpg

Top Bottom