Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

AP
Bin Laden has been on the F.B.I.'s most-wanted list for more than 10 years
Usama bin Laden is dead, multiple sources confirm to Fox News.
President Obama is expected to deliver a statement from the White House Sunday night to discuss the major development.
Sources said bin Laden was killed by a U.S. bomb a week ago. The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his identity.
The announcement comes nearly a decade after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks which started a tireless hunt for the terrorist mastermind and Al Qaeda leader.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Please delete my thread in the news forum.

I thought you were able to delete?

No biggie, I'll leave both up and merge mine to the propper place tomorrow with yours.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Great news. Hope all the families of the victims can have some sort of closure. As far our security goes, I was born in Israel and spent half my life there, we captured general after leader after leader after general, and they didn't go away. I'm sure our military and intelligence will be ready for whatever comes.

63echo

Reaction score
We'd better batten down the hatches against the loonies that just looove the fact that there's a new martyr in town, but good damned news. I'm as atheist as an agnostic can get, but at the moment I really, really hope there's a hell.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
We'd better batten down the hatches against the loonies that just looove the fact that there's a new martyr in town, but good damned news. I'm as atheist as an agnostic can get, but at the moment I really, really hope there's a hell.

My biggest concern.

It needed to be done. The world is better off without that idiot, but what's coming for us now? At least we have the best there is on our side.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is awesome news. Thanks to all our wonderful troops and their families.

Great day!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Another thing to think about would be what do we do about Pakistan?

You're telling me they have this guy living in the middle of their city inside a huge compound and they don't know?

63echo

Reaction score
My biggest concern.

It needed to be done. The world is better off without that idiot, but what's coming for us now? At least we have the best there is on our side.

The sabers are already being rattled. Hopefully we can stave off the worst of it, but you have to believe it'll be coming hard.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BooYah.png

C

Cr122

:Clap

It's about time. :towel

It's especially, a great day for those people who lost family members or friends because of him.

Reaction score
Thanks to the NFL Lock out, Tim Tebow was able to hunt down and kill Osama Bin Laden during the offseason.

Nice.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was googling for some news earlier and ran across a funny pic, but I can't find it anymore.

It was one of those pics with a caption. It had Osama with the caption "Hide and go seek champion. 2001-2011"

Top Bottom