Reaction score
This team has an uncanny ability to find new and unexpected ways to crush even fleeting moments of optimism among their fans.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This team has an uncanny ability to find new and unexpected ways to crush even fleeting moments of optimism among their fans.

I'm usually as optimistic as anyone during the offseason and training camps, but even I'm finding anything much to be excited about with this team this year.

The only saving grace for us is the NFC East dosnt have any really good teams, and other than teams like New Orleans, Philly, Indy and maybe Chicago, we don't play any really high powered offensive teams. As good as our offense should be, we should be in most games if they stay healthy on offense and don't turn the ball over.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Let's see if we can guess the next things to go wrong...

Witten blows out ACL in practice
Dez shot in the foot in club incident
Tyron Smith busted for PEDs
Tony's back blows out tying his shoe
Garrett extended because no coach could possibly be judged under these circumstances

Reaction score
I really wouldn't be surprised if Garrett got a 3 year extension before the season started. Once the season starts, it's going to get bad quickly, and Jerry may want to get out ahead of the inevitable calls for the ginger's head.

Reaction score
Let's see if we can guess the next things to go wrong...

Witten blows out ACL in practice
Dez shot in the foot in club incident
Tyron Smith busted for PEDs
Tony's back blows out tying his shoe
Garrett extended because no coach could possibly be judged under these circumstances

Racist

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't care if every starter gets hurt. There are ZERO excuses left for the ineptitude of Garrett.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't care if every starter gets hurt. There are ZERO excuses left for the ineptitude of Garrett.

Thats actually not true. The only thing besides winning that will bring Garret back is the injury excuse.

I want a healthy team with no excuses

That also loses early and often

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I know for a fact if we start 0-5, Garrett will be fired before game 6. So there's that.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
orlando3.jpg

nice going, bitch

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I think Scandrick is a pretty good player for us but some of you are acting like he was gonna make or break our defense this year. Come on.

Reaction score
I think Scandrick is a pretty good player for us but some of you are acting like he was gonna make or break our defense this year. Come on.

Noshame is right.

If there's a position where we have the depth to overcome recreational drug use suspensions, it's cornerback.

BW Webb, bitches. BW Webb.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Nope. My buddy works at Valley Ranch. Now, he told me this like 3 months ago, but I doubt much had changed in that regard. I just fear the injury excuse will save him once again and we all have to endure him longer.

Reaction score
Scandrick's all like, "No excuses, I made a mistake." No excuses except that I have appealed this since April claiming that I was in Mexico, I didn't know the substance was on the banned list, and I wasn't trying to enhance my performance. The NFL didn't buy those excuses, so I have no MORE excuses.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

Scandrick has never been much more than a role player. Last year, he was the best player on a very bad defense and fans started thinking he is better than he really is. He is just an average player on a defense that stinks.

Top Bottom