Cythim

Reaction score
No.

Plus,Orangutans are not monkeys,they are great apes,and an endangered species.

And nothing has been done to stop this village from getting another monkey and doing the exact same thing. It was nothing more than a publicity move by the local government to make it seem like they care.

Cythim

Reaction score
I'll even give you an easier situation that relates to our society. Suppose your neighbor is an alcoholic who beats his children. You've called 911 and CPS several times to report him but nothing has changed. One day the police and animal rescue show up, your neighbor gets pissed and has to be put in the cop car while abused pets are removed from the home. When they leave without removing the children also are you going to say "at least the pets are safe" or are you going to raise hell to protect the children also?

Then again, who cares about the kids. It's just Indonesia, amirite?

C

Cr122

[video=youtube;PZTMwFAtr2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTMwFAtr2I[/video]

Reaction score
Hey look, Cythim is still make stupid arguments and scenarios while at the same time avoiding my very basic questions.

Cool.

C

Cr122

They smoke weed too. lol

[video=youtube;dIdpZXC8840]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIdpZXC8840[/video]

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
How about not using words when you don't know what they mean? Amoral is being neither moral nor immoral.

It also means not having any morals or principles. Yeah, words have different usages, dickbreath.

Cythim

Reaction score
Hey look, Cythim is still make stupid arguments and scenarios while at the same time avoiding my very basic questions.

Cool.

I answered you're questions, I'm sorry that you are too stupid to understand them.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The answer to all your scenarios is pretty simple, Cynthia. Applaud the cops for correcting one wrong, and remind them and/or push them to right the other.

Don't just throw your hands up and not answer direct questions in this thread.

Cythim

Reaction score
It also means not having any morals or principles. Yeah, words have different usages, dickbreath.

Yes, not having any morals as in not being moral or immoral. You cannot change the meaning just because you are an idiot.

Cythim

Reaction score
You're ****ing stupid.

LOL! You are confusing the opposite with the lack of. Child sex trafficking is immoral, not amoral. It has a moral value which is negative. If it had no moral value there would be no right or wrong to it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
LOL! You are confusing the opposite with the lack of. Child sex trafficking is immoral, not amoral. It has a moral value which is negative. If it had no moral value there would be no right or wrong to it.

No, I'm exactly right because ****ing children and enslaving animals and exploiting them for sex is showing a clear lack of principles.

Stop being mad and arguing semantics because my point was just another kick to your face.

Last edited:

Cythim

Reaction score
Your point has absolutely nothing to do with my position. The fact that you, along with a few others, decided to harp on the monkey comment instead of actually reading between the lines of my post shows how little intellegence you actually have. My comment was never about the animal and what happened to it. I was down playing the importance of the animal to highlight a worse crime that is being committed yet overlooked in Indonesia.

You fags need to go join PETA.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Your point has absolutely nothing to do with my position. The fact that you, along with a few others, decided to harp on the monkey comment instead of actually reading between the lines of my post shows how little intellegence you actually have. My comment was never about the animal and what happened to it. I was down playing the importance of the animal to highlight a worse crime that is being committed yet overlooked in Indonesia.

You fags need to go join PETA.

Both are ****ing sick and require a deranged, ****ing mind.

Why you can't agree with me and leave it at that, I have no idea.

Reaction score
I answered you're questions, I'm sorry that you are too stupid to understand them.

No, you haven't.

I've asked very direct questions, and you dance around them.

You've truly made an ass out of yourself in this thread, and your attepts to dig yourself out of your hole have failed miserably.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
And nothing has been done to stop this village from getting another monkey and doing the exact same thing. It was nothing more than a publicity move by the local government to make it seem like they care.

Yeah,guess what,Orangutans still aren't monkeys.

Shouldn't you be getting your ass kicked in World Of Warcraft somewhere?

Top Bottom