Reaction score
You know, watching two dudes liplock turns my stomach, but you know, there's a simple solution, the same one that's out there for people like SP who hate seeing two hetero's get it on... TURN THE FUCKING CHANNEL.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You know, watching two dudes liplock turns my stomach, but you know, there's a simple solution, the same one that's out there for people like SP who hate seeing two hetero's get it on... TURN THE FUCKING CHANNEL.

I did, and the other channel offering "draft coverage" had the same stuff

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:YES:YES"In closing, fuck you. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to the league". Can't argue with that Goodell is Garbage.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Michael Sam us second only to Manziel in rookie jersey sales. Every homo in this country must have bought one and I am sure that many was sold to guys that want to try the cock, but are scared to say it. I hope The first round of cuts by the Rams make these jerseys worthless.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Really though, to me so much of this isn't even about his being gay, it's the over-the-top celebration. The long kiss and shoving cake in each others' mouths like you just got married? Seriously? For getting drafted in the 7th round? If he'd just smiled and given a little fist pump and hugged his family like most fringe players who get drafted, this would barely register.

Reaction score
really? the issue is with the rigor of their celebration? give me a break. Dude just did something only 256 people in the world do each year. if you're trying to sell the "celebration was over the top" angle you're lying to yourself. like noone knows fags are over the top.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They're very over the top and many will lie, cheat, and steal without batting an eye.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes, that's the reason, comrade. Everyone knew he was gay. The story was out there. He's not a noteworthy player ability-wise. The networks wanted to show the video to get a reaction out of people, and they were successful.

Reaction score
so what

isn't the real issue that something so innocuous "gets a reaction"? It says more about society and the audience than the network.

Reaction score
My joke has been that the rams now can't do anything without micheal Sam crying. And they're trying to be suppoetive but they're like oh kayyyy micheal, and we're glad to have you. Micheal stop c.... Mike stop cryi.....:\

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
really? the issue is with the rigor of their celebration? give me a break. Dude just did something only 256 people in the world do each year. if you're trying to sell the "celebration was over the top" angle you're lying to yourself. like noone knows fags are over the top.

You have to to a lesbian, Jewish, fat, black women to have the views that you express.

Reaction score
Dude just did something only 256 people in the world do each year.
No, dude ASSURED himself that he would be one of those 256 when he decided to come out a few months ago. He put himself in a no-lose situation.

He's gay, but he's a smart gay.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

SP, more fail amigo

It WAS over the top. they dont show a guy kissing his wife or gf 5000 times lik they did with this. It was ridiculous.

Reaction score
Teams just don't want to answer queations about a gay 24/7 bc they're afraid they may say something dumb and get in trouble with the lib fags

Top Bottom