Reaction score
The Cowboys haven't traded up or down this draft, have they?

When was the last time that happened?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I would really like us to draft La'el Collins.

He said he wouldn't sign as a draft pick if he wasn't chosen in first three rounds, and would re enter next yrs draft.

It'd be worth a call to see if you could get him as a UDFA though. He might net the best UDFA deal ever, plus he goes where he wants. Might be open to that.

Reaction score
@DMN_George·44 secs45 seconds ago
Dallas Cowboys WRs coach Derek Dooley is in the draft room as team prepares to make a seventh-round pick.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He said he wouldn't sign as a draft pick if he wasn't chosen in first three rounds, and would re enter next yrs draft.

It'd be worth a call to see if you could get him as a UDFA though. He might net the best UDFA deal ever, plus he goes where he wants. Might be open to that.

Yeah. I always said that it's better to be a UFDA than to be drafted in the 6th round or later. If memore serves me, I believe Ronald Leary got paid as much as a 6th rounder when he signed as a UFDA.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@DMN_George·44 secs45 seconds ago
Dallas Cowboys WRs coach Derek Dooley is in the draft room as team prepares to make a seventh-round pick.

Really hope it's George Farmer. We have butchered this draft ever since the Gregory pick.

Top Bottom