Reaction score
DC.com guys interviewing Gregory right now.

The best part is that this is just the beginning. Marinelli coaching. Wonder what Gregory's nickname will be. Hashtag? Blunt force? El Kabong?

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS Tall with long levers and a lean, sinewy build. Batted down four passes in 2014. Stronger than expected at point of attack. Able to lock out and stay square against big offensive tackles and can whip most tight ends. Unhinges and gets tentacles on running backs bursting through gap. Room for more thickness on long frame. Competitive and shows toughness against run. Can chase and limit outside runs with speed. Secondary motor to stay in hunt downfield as tackler. Explosive hips. Gets instant change of direction to hound quarterbacks in play-action. Played standing up and with hand in ground. Rushed occasionally from ILB spot. Stride and second gear for quick close. Has bend and hips to convert speed to power. Showed improved timing and understanding of how to set up inside pass-rush move as season progressed. Hands are a blur. Explosive play traits to overwhelm technically deficient tackles. Can counter and recover from cut blocks. Flashes plus hand-feet coordination. As blitzer from ILB, will coil and explode into guard on contact step. More than tough enough. Willing to take on pulling guards with low pad level and aggressive pop.

Reaction score
Who are your round three targets?

Give me one of the following:

Michael Bennett, DT, OSU
Carl Davis, DT, Iowa
Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson
Mike Davis, RB, SC
James Sample, FS, Louisville
Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
Nick O'Leary, TE, FSU

Reaction score
CBS11BillJones·2 mins2 minutes ago
Sleeper RB pick for Cowboys: my personal favorite David Johnson of Northern Iowa #NFLDraft

Reaction score
Agree. He's my favorite remaining. But I bet we go offense so Garrett doesnt pout. Someone tweeted he wasn't excited about the Gregory pick.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who are your round three targets?

Give me one of the following:

Michael Bennett, DT, OSU
Carl Davis, DT, Iowa
Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson
Mike Davis, RB, SC
James Sample, FS, Louisville
Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
Nick O'Leary, TE, FSU

Paul Dawson, Michael Bennett, and Grady Jarrett.

I can see them going Petty though.

Top Bottom