dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Time to get this started. Two days and counting. BB and others slacking off getting this open.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With all the scenarios out there, which one would piss you off at #10?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s that time of year again

Which means it’s time to watch Draft Day

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With all the scenarios out there, which one would piss you off at #10?

I wouldn't like it if we spend any real draft capital to move up for Pitts, even though he is arguably the best player in the draft. Now if its a bargain basement trade-up then fine. Same thing applies for trading up for one of the CB's, am against it unless its incredibly cheap.

Otherwise there isn't much they can do wrong. If 4 or 5 QB's go in the first 9 we are almost guaranteed getting a really good prospect at another position if we stay at 10.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't like it if we spend any real draft capital to move up for Pitts, even though he is arguably the best player in the draft. Now if its a bargain basement trade-up then fine. Same thing applies for trading up for one of the CB's, am against it unless its incredibly cheap.

Otherwise there isn't much they can do wrong. If 4 or 5 QB's go in the first 9 we are almost guaranteed getting a really good prospect at another position if we stay at 10.

I agree on Pitts. I wouldn’t mind if we are able to get him without giving up an arm and a leg. Gallop or Cooper are gone next year. So Pitts would be an amazing addition that would fill the void of either one leaving in FA.

There is even talk of using Gallop as part of a trade to get Pitts. I don’t know if I buy that story. But it’s out there.

I wouldn’t move up for a corner. I wouldn’t spend anything to get Surtain or Horne. One of them “should” fall to us tonight. So I wouldn’t give up anything for either one.

Now if something goes crazy and those two are gone, then I’m all for moving back a few spots and letting a QB hungry team pay a small ransom for our 10 spot. If Surtain or Horne are gone at ten then there would be a QB prospect that some team would be interested in still sitting there as trade bait at 10 for us to fleece some team with.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree on Pitts. I wouldn’t mind if we are able to get him without giving up an arm and a leg. Gallop or Cooper are gone next year. So Pitts would be an amazing addition that would fill the void of either one leaving in FA.

There is even talk of using Gallop as part of a trade to get Pitts. I don’t know if I buy that story. But it’s out there.

I wouldn’t move up for a corner. I wouldn’t spend anything to get Surtain or Horne. One of them “should” fall to us tonight. So I wouldn’t give up anything for either one.

Now if something goes crazy and those two are gone, then I’m all for moving back a few spots and letting a QB hungry team pay a small ransom for our 10 spot. If Surtain or Horne are gone at ten then there would be a QB prospect that some team would be interested in still sitting there as trade bait at 10 for us to fleece some team with.
Cowboys are in a sweetspot to trade back. I would trade back no lower than #15 with the Patriots, and snag either Surtain or Horn.

With Quinn onboard, I'm hopeful and suspect that he will not ignore the safety position. Pitts is a luxury that is not needed; not enough balls to go around. Personally I'm hoping that Pitts is around at #10, because that would really make interesting trade back scenario.

Top Bottom