Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself, Homer trolling of a local TV station's unrelated weather report on facebook:

bullied.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not to get too homery but this team has a chance to be 9-1 going into the bye. A day ago, I was thrilled with the prospect of being 8-2 into the bye.

We get the Giants at home. The Redskins are lousy. We just have to remember to take Jacksonville and the trip to London seriously.

Also, hopefully this stops some Cowboy fans from selling their tickets and/or encourages Cowboys fans to outbid out-of-towners.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Right?

I've always said, you have to be dumb or lazy to look at this team and see him as anything other than the best player we have.

Now the league is seeing a QB that can do anything on a football field, but now he doesn't have to do everything. It's really too bad it took this long to get everything right. Two back surgeries and wrong side of 30.

There is no wrong side of 30 for a QB. Look at Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Brett Favre blah blah blah

The back is concerning though.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Had Parcells and Payton stuck around for another year or two, I think Romo would have easily won a ring or two. He is just as dynamic of a gamechanger as Brady and Brees.

He lost 6 years of his career playing under extremely shitty coaches.

and offensive line

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is no wrong side of 30 for a QB. Look at Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Brett Favre blah blah blah

The back is concerning though.

The team, specifically GM Jerry, can't get content and lazy like they did in 2009. They need to be aggressive and look to improve during the off-season. There are opportunities to get younger and cheaper on the O Line, they must get better on the D Line, and as always it seems, look to improve at Safety. I've said it before but look at what Denver did this past off-season coming off a Super Bowl defeat.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the way..... How bout that HANDS catch by Williams on that crucial 3rd and 20?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way..... How bout that HANDS catch by Williams on that crucial 3rd and 20?

that was crazy. we still could have won the game even if we punted on that drive, but you never know.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
that was crazy. we still could have won the game even if we punted on that drive, but you never know.
Busted play obviously, you never have two receivers that close. Unclear if that pass was intended for Williams or Witten, but Williams got it - with his hands of all things. And he stabbed those toes into the turf emphatically.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I love how Redskin fans talk shit all week leading up to games, and then when we talk shit to them after we win on facebook they tell us to suck dicks lol

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not to get too homery but this team has a chance to be 9-1 going into the bye. A day ago, I was thrilled with the prospect of being 8-2 into the bye.

We get the Giants at home. The Redskins are lousy. We just have to remember to take Jacksonville and the trip to London seriously.

Also, hopefully this stops some Cowboy fans from selling their tickets and/or encourages Cowboys fans to outbid out-of-towners.

But they play us like it's their Super Bowl.

Reaction score
Busted play obviously, you never have two receivers that close. Unclear if that pass was intended for Williams or Witten, but Williams got it - with his hands of all things. And he stabbed those toes into the turf emphatically.

I don't think the play was designed to have them in the same area. Witten released upfield once Romo started playing street ball. Romo always intended to hit Williams IMO.

Top Bottom