Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Rams signed Jared Goff to a four-year, $134 million contract extension that includes an NFL-record $110 million in guarantees.

Goff is now under contract through the 2024 season and will be owed $161 million total when we include the two remaining years of his original contract. On paper, this is a lot of money, but these quarterback contracts become relatively affordable quickly with the salary cap going up and up. Goff, however, will have to prove that he's not just a product of good coaching and a great offensive line, but he deserves some credit for the Rams Super Bowl run last year. Goff's 8.4 yards per attempt average in 2018 was the fourth-best in the NFL.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Sep 3, 2019, 9:22 PM ET

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't know the Eagles GM was in my fantasy league... :rofl2

According to MMQB's Albert Breer, the Eagles offered Jordan Howard and a swap of mid-round picks to the Chargers in exchange for holdout Melvin Gordon.

The Chargers also would've ate money in the Eagles' proposal, which the Chargers obviously turned down. Per Breer, "there just hasn't been much action" on the Gordon trade front. Word on the street is the Chargers are looking for first- and fifth-round picks in a Gordon deal. That's just not going to happen right now, especially when the acquiring team then has to sign Gordon to a big-money extension. Perhaps when injuries start to surface, Gordon will pick up more traction. But for now, he's stuck spinning his tires in a holdout with no end in sight.

Related:

Source: Albert Breer on Twitter

Sep 4, 2019, 12:35 PM ET

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if you dont care enough to follow the most recent AB-raiders incident:

the hilarity is in the details

it was 'reported' that someone was holding AB back from a physical confrontation w/ GM mayock. the player holding AB back was vontaze burfict

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know, until further notice I will be considering Antonio Brown the dumbest player in the NFL.
Yes, I know there are several really good candidates, but AB has gone above and beyond these last couple of weeks. Looks like he's on the verge of flushing 30+ million dollars away cause he's a stupid bitch.

Top Bottom