Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And did I hear correctly? The Cards did not kneel? Not before the anthem and not during it? I mean, America's Team took a knee and the Cards didn't?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And did I hear correctly? The Cards did not kneel? Not before the anthem and not during it? I mean, America's Team took a knee and the Cards didn't?

The Cards and Cowboys talked extensively about the pregame bullshit according to numerous reports.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And so it continues
1a04aaebd011c34d6d073b604a408b8f.jpg

Love it!

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And so it continues
REPORT: DirecTV Offering Refunds on NFL Sunday Ticket Because of Players Kneeling During Anthem | Total Pro Sports

This one actually surprises me. Direct TV is offering refunds if you elect to cancel Sunday Ticket because of the protests

Thats because people will cancel Directv altogether. I had a friend called yesterday to cancel his Sunday Ticket and was told they dont cancel it. He then told them to cancel his Directv altogether. Then they agreed to cancel his Sunday Ticket.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That will be huge

The Sunday ticket contract with the NFL is a giant contract

If direct tv looses enough revenue it will have to renegotiate it’s contract

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
That will be huge

The Sunday ticket contract with the NFL is a giant contract

If direct tv looses enough revenue it will have to renegotiate it’s contract

I wonder if there is any safeguard type provision in the current contract for Directv for something like this.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I doubt it

Maybe for something like a strike type situation

But I doubt that they have a provision for this

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2018 headline
Colin Kaepernick single handedly destroys the NFL

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
2018 headline
Colin Kaepernick single handedly destroys the NFL

Goodell should have nipped it in the bid then. Now its an impossible situation. Just a mess and it will cost every owner. Trump gets criticized yet he has played them all. Its brought it to the forefront and made it a much bigger issue. Millions of patriotic Americans will get more and more disgusted and quit watching. And once you lose fans/customers its next to impossible to get them back. Much easier to keep them.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Goodell should have nipped it in the bid then. Now its an impossible situation. Just a mess and it will cost every owner. Trump gets criticized yet he has played them all. Its brought it to the forefront and made it a much bigger issue. Millions of patriotic Americans will get more and more disgusted and quit watching. And once you lose fans/customers its next to impossible to get them back. Much easier to keep them.

Given the nature of Goodells NFL, I'm sure he applauds that dick.
Watching dead-beat dads and wife beaters preen over running around with a ball grew old before this shit. Watered dow, pansied-ass, over-regulated tilt-fests. Politicizing the sport is just the cherry on top. I enjoyed football, once upon a time.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
I am old enough to remember when men were men and football was tough and fun. Now it's played by Millennials who wear more jewelry than Elton John- a bunch of spoiled millionaires who beat their baby mamas and have no respect for the men who died to give them the right to play with a ball for a living. This new Amerika sucks.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
All these fools keep saying the protests arent about the flag. Well, then why do it at the time the flag and country are to be honored?

All these fools keep talking about unity and coming together. So why create a divisive issue that turns off more people than you have behind the protest?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Everyone above me on pg. 7 gets props.
I just want to watch what passes for football.
Take the debates and protests elsewhere.

Reaction score
Those guys don't get paid millions, nor do I care what they do in their own private lives. Likewise I could not give a shit less about NFL players and their protest on their own time. You see, the reason these assholes are doing this with a captive audience is because they know nobody would give a shit if they did it on their own time. Leftist shitbags always hijack areas that were politics free prior to their unwanted intrusions, because most people rightfully ignore them otherwise.

Top Bottom