Reaction score
Want two things tonight:

1. No injuries
2. One of our RBs to flash. Seperate from the crowd.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Romo tweeting that he is likely to play. Dumb if he does. Missing almost your entire OL and that field is in terrible condition.

Reaction score
Romo tweeting that he is likely to play. Dumb if he does. Missing almost your entire OL and that field is in terrible condition.

How is it dumb? He has to play in the second preseason game. Romo is smart, he will check it down and get rid of the ball quickly. He needs to feel the speed of the game. Last season he came out against the Niners and didn’t look ready.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
How is it dumb? He has to play in the second preseason game. Romo is smart, he will check it down and get rid of the ball quickly. He needs to feel the speed of the game. Last season he came out against the Niners and didn’t look ready.

Because it's meaningless, and the only reason he didn't look ready last year was because of his health. So, let's thrown him out there missing 4/5ths of his starting line. Brilliant.

Reaction score
Because it's meaningless, and the only reason he didn't look ready last year was because of his health. So, let's thrown him out there missing 4/5ths of his starting line. Brilliant.

It’s not meaningless. His health is no longer an excuse for not being ready. Which lineman are playing? I assume Martin and Fredrick would play. Collins plays like a starter. 3 of 5 is good enough. Do a few screens, QB rollouts, quick slants. Maybe a series or two. Watching the games this weekend, everybody else is playing their starting QBs.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
It’s not meaningless. His health is no longer an excuse for not being ready. Which lineman are playing? I assume Martin and Fredrick would play. Collins plays like a starter. 3 of 5 is good enough. Do a few screens, QB rollouts, quick slants. Maybe a series or two. Watching the games this weekend, everybody else is playing their starting QBs.

I mean his health is why he came out slow against the Niners last year. And, the game absolutely is meaningless.

Reaction score
I'd sit him as well, based largely on field conditions. Romo isn't a young QB anymore. Missing a series or two in one early preseason game isn't going to make an impact on whether he's prepared for the season. But if he gets hurt on a shit field or because an UDFA tackle whiffs on a block.... well that's another story.

Reaction score
I mean his health is why he came out slow against the Niners last year. And, the game absolutely is meaningless.

His decision making wasn’t very good. You probably don’t remember what happened in that game. Ask any undrafted free agent player if the game is meaningless.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
His decision making wasn’t very good. You probably don’t remember what happened in that game. Ask any undrafted free agent player if the game is meaningless.

It's meaningless where it concerns Romo, and that was kinda the point.

Reaction score
It's meaningless where it concerns Romo, and that was kinda the point.

I’m sure Romo doesn’t see it as meaningless either. Like i already said, he needs the work just like Aaron Rodgers the NFL’s MVP needs work. Rodgers played an entire quarter.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I’m sure Romo doesn’t see it as meaningless either. Like i already said, he needs the work just like Aaron Rodgers the NFL’s MVP needs work. Rodgers played an entire quarter.

Rodgers didn't have 4/5th of his OL missing nor was he playing on a shit field.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
why is their field so shitty so early in the season? they've yet to play a game on it

Reaction score
Rodgers didn't have 4/5th of his OL missing nor was he playing on a shit field.

Oh stop, it’s the NFL. You guys are all over the place. One second you criticize the team for sitting guys out, next second you want to protect players. Can’t have it both ways. Romo is healthy. The O-line will be fine. The field will be fine. Pull your panties up.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
why is their field so shitty so early in the season? they've yet to play a game on it

They had a Taylor Swift concert there recently and had to have it re-sodded. The issue from my understanding is that they keep using the same sod management company year after year and they suck which is why their field has sucked for years.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Oh stop, it’s the NFL. You guys are all over the place. One second you criticize the team for sitting guys out, next second you want to protect players. Can’t have it both ways. Romo is healthy. The O-line will be fine. The field will be fine. Pull your panties up.

I doubt anyone here would say they want to chance Romo's health on a meaningless game on a shit field with almost his entire line out. Well, except you, of course. :awkward

Top Bottom