Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Overall point still stands. Randle is in why? Injuries. Dallas' offense only ranks 16th in the league? injuries.

Would it shock you to find out Dallas ranked 29th most healthy team in 2013, and the defensive line was more than 70% of it?

There's a annual study that correlates games lost due to injury, and in injuries alone Dallas could have won three more games than it did.

Most of your horrible defensive performance was due to injuries.

It doesn't matter the reason we had games where we kept giving the ball back, keeping our defense in jeopardy, amplifying the problem it had. The point is if you give us just a handful of plays back, we're 11-5 anyway, injuries and all.

Injuries were crazy. Yes. Injuries on defense aren't reason for expecting the offense to do more than it did in 2013. The offense had it's fair share of injuries, Austin, Murray, Waters, Romo never was completely over the prior offseason surgery.

Still, points and yardage were pretty good, certainly good enough for a playoff team. Literally everyone but Austin had a tremendous year.

One game where the defense gave the offense 4 or 5 extra chances doesn't mean shit to me. The offense put up 30 points, so they did their part in that game. They punted the ball to the Lions a lot, but never gave them a short field with a turnover of their own.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One game where the defense gave the offense 4 or 5 extra chances doesn't mean shit to me.
Except it was, in every loss. Terrible 3rd down performance marks it all. The offense continuing to give the opponent the ball back.

Give us a couple of those back, and a couple of scores off all the turnovers, and you're in the playoffs.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
And that's exactly what I was talking about above. In this thread you're blaming our shitty record on injuries. Elsewhere, you are throwing out that Romo is shit and we can't win with him. It's not an indictment or defense of either. I just want to know which of your two arguments you'll stand behind, because they contradict each other.

So, which is it? In this thread, it could be said because of the defense and all of the injuries, Romo did an outstanding job of leading us to an 8-7 record. In your other threads, you make it look like it is Romo's FAULT that we only won 8 wins.

So I ask again, just like I did above and you just skipped by. Which is it? Did Romo do a good job of having us on the verge of a playoff spot with an alltimer shitty defense that was decimated with injuries? Or were we held back with his turnovers as you've stated numerous times?

With the way you've described both, (and doesn't include your rants about the coaching and GM, either) you'd think together we'd have been amazingly lucky to have won more than a game or two.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
you are throwing out that Romo is shit and we can't win with him
Where's this?
and doesn't include your rants about the coaching and GM, either
Where's this?

I think you have my posts confused with others. I don't rant about Redball or Jerry, and never said we can't win with Romo.

I just want the Romo era over with, quickly like the first week of camp, so we can move on already. It's been nine years of mediocrity and failure and none of it Romo's fault at all.

leavelaoneromo.jpg

He is 34 and stove up. Let it end gracefully.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
You blathering on about his turnovers as a reason we're not winning would be exactly that, Ruprecht. And you hoping he gets injured and out of here would be another strong indicator.

And where have I been defending Romo saying it's not his fault? I'm just questioning your two arguments here, and how they don't support each other. (which you've so deftly avoided answering to. Again.) So your stupid picture doesn't really have any bearing. Maybe you should just stick to the retarded random smiley barrage. It fits you better.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So when did cr122 come back???

It was brilliant actually. cr122 couldn't get Sheik to sell to him so he makes up this whole "Doomsday" character and Sheik fell for it.

Outsmarted by cr122. Shame on you Sheik.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
It was brilliant actually. cr122 couldn't get Sheik to sell to him so he makes up this whole "Doomsday" character and Sheik fell for it.

Outsmarted by cr122. Shame on you Sheik.

You all could always come to the DCC. :awkward

Top Bottom