Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DWare restructured his contract and is staying in Denver

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DWare restructured his contract and is staying in Denver

Wouldn't do that to stay in Dallas.

Maybe we can stop pretending we are this desirable franchise that players are dying to play for.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Maybe we can stop pretending we are this desirable franchise that players are dying to play for.

Damn straight. We even have tax advantages but players are not lining up.

Oh look, it is that darn salary cap again. We don't have the deep pockets big enough to sway anyone.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Would you with a lousy ass HC in Garrett?

Would you... after Jerry franchised Almost Anthony Spencer, then comes to Ware and ask for a pay cut?

I'm not mad at DWare. If there was ever a guy that showed up and di not complain about how things were, it was him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NOW we got him where we want him!

Just for shits and giggles I checked to see what Johnny Footballs wonderlic score was. Surprisingly it was the highest of all the QB's in that draft class at 32

I honestly expected it to be close to Mo's at 4

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just for shits and giggles I checked to see what Johnny Footballs wonderlic score was. Surprisingly it was the highest of all the QB's in that draft class at 32
Well, that nixes any chance of jerry wanting him.

Hard to call Manziel dumb, when he's got millions of Cleveland's dollars without having to do jack squat to earn them. Cleveland browns ownership and management look "dumber."

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Eric Weddle narrowed his choices from 3 to 2 teams. Decision to come Monday most likely. We were one of those 3 teams.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

If Dallas were anywhere near Super Bowl contention (not to mention actually winning one) I have no doubt he would have agreed to a paycut.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I honestly expected it to be close to Mo's at 4

A prime example of the validity of that test.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Eric Weddle narrowed his choices from 3 to 2 teams. Decision to come Monday most likely. We were one of those 3 teams.

He eliminated Dallas from the equation? Seems about right. The Raiders make the most sense for him and Pittsburgh has a better team.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
He eliminated Dallas from the equation? Seems about right. The Raiders make the most sense for him and Pittsburgh has a better team.

It's not been made public who the final 2 teams are. Rumor is that he had 4 offers on the table and that two would not even be given counter-offers, leaving two unnamed teams still in the mix.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
It's not been made public who the final 2 teams are. Rumor is that he had 4 offers on the table and that two would not even be given counter-offers, leaving two unnamed teams still in the mix.

Have no idea but Bruce Irvin's blowing up Weddle's Twitter feed today.Thinks the Raiders are doing something this year.He might be right.

Edit:Just to clarify:Irvin did send Weddle 2 or 3 tweets,the rest are Raidernation jumping on the bandwagon and tagging both of them.Steelers talking some smack too.

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the Raiders getting good again. Would be pretty cool, actually, as long as they've sucked now.

Besides, as soon as Tony is done, we're the new Raiders. If we aren't already.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the Raiders getting good again. Would be pretty cool, actually, as long as they've sucked now.

Hopefully we won't have to wait until Jerry dies before the Cowboys get good again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Raiders stand a better chance of winning the SB again before we do especially with self imploding Romo remaining at the helm with no real back up to take his place in sight

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Raiders stand a better chance of winning the SB again before we do especially with self imploding Romo remaining at the helm with no real back up to take his place in sight

But we got Kellen Moore

Top Bottom