Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If we suck again in 2016 you'd have to think all of the injuries and excuses in the world won't save Garrett again.
Yeah, you'd have to. Jerruh wouldn't have to.

Reaction score
The Giants gave some guy I don't think I've ever heard of 52 million guaranteed? You serious clark?

Fuckin free agency...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Adrian Clayborne re-signed with falcons, after Mike Fishhead and Broaddus both had him here within seconds after free agency started.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
All the while we resign Ro

Yep sounds about right
With Gregory suspended for four games we will be just fine till he gets back especially with Hardy gone

So no Hardy or Gregory for the first four games of the season. Hmmm

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

2016 here we come! We can just take our 2015 season and rinse and repeat!

We will be ok because there's no way Tony gets hurt again right?

What kind of luck would that be? That would almost be like breaking a collarbone twice in one season and that shit never happens

Poor Little millionaire Gregory. Such a hard life. I fully expect him to test positive again and be suspended for a full season by the end of this year. He's going to flame out in a blaze of glory. Literally. He will be out of the NFL by 2017. I'm sure he will get depressed about missing the four games and go home to spark up a bowl to commiserate

Gregory might be suspended by the end of the season? Considering he failed 3 more tests during the season last year I'd be surprised if he doesn't fail another test before the end of his suspension. I think his suspension will just get extended to the end of the year. I don't think we see him play at all this year.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Elway's a QB himself though. Maybe they liked him and wanted to keep him, but didn't believe he was a star caliber QB

I am guessing he got lowballed and was probably a little pissed he won big games down the stretch and got benched for Manning, who flat out sucked ass.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I am guessing he got lowballed and was probably a little pissed he won big games down the stretch and got benched for Manning, who flat out sucked ass.

Houston is going to so regret that contract though. I personally don't think Osweiler is that good. I mean he's ok but not $37 mil guaranteed good.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah but he got benched because he was sucking ass too. And the guy who replaced him did win them a championship.

Cant blame the guy for taking the money though.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Giants tell Victor Cruz to take a paycut or else... and he takes a paycut.

Last year we tell Carr take a paycut or else...he tells us to f ourselves, and still gets his full contract.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even worse is he's still around during another round of free agency and we are still fucking ourselves

I hope we are just waiting for June 1st before cutting him to save the extra cap space

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Even worse is he's still around during another round of free agency and we are still fucking ourselves

I hope we are just waiting for June 1st before cutting him to save the extra cap space

They may not be able to cut him. Based on them not willing to spend in FA and depending on who they draft our entire starting secondary from last year will like be back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 15s16 seconds ago
Jets are re-signing RB Bilal Powell, per source.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Browns are 1 of 3 teams inquiring about Colin Kaperprick.

Really hope they pull the trigger, might ensure one of the top QB's falls in our laps after all.

Reaction score

Really hope they pull the trigger, might ensure one of the top QB's falls in our laps after all.

Really surprised he's not gonna stay in San Fran. His skill set seems perfect for Kellys scheme. And Kellys a good enough coach to return him to form, like he was under Harbaugh.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Really surprised he's not gonna stay in San Fran. His skill set seems perfect for Kellys scheme. And Kellys a good enough coach to return him to form, like he was under Harbaugh.
It's political. Kelly's a "racist" and Kaep doesn't want to play for him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

no, he isnt

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
even though Kelly embraced him and promised a fresh start, Kaep demanded a trade. probably just wants out of Frisco regardless of the head coach

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
even though Kelly embraced him and promised a fresh start, Kaep demanded a trade. probably just wants out of Frisco regardless of the head coach

Maybe he got tired of being hit on by the local men

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

If the Browns and Niners work out a trade that includes the #2 pick San Fran will likely draft Goff. That would mean there is a very likely chance that Wentz is there at 4 for the Cowboys.

Top Bottom