dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

Mike Sando
ESPN Senior Writer

On the Texans' QB upgrade: Brian Hoyer finished 2015 ranked higher than Brock Osweiler in both passer rating (91.4 to 86.4) and Total QBR (59.6 to 48.8).

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's not like with that D, they really need a world beater at QB.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Texans are giving Brock Osweiler a 4-year, $72 million deal, per source.

:lol holy shit. Denver was offering like $10M per year

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ya think he might have been just a bit pissed they yanked him on the eve of the playoffs?

That's what they're saying, that it played a part.

Of course I'm sure his feelings were even more hurt that Denver offered him ten+ million dollars less.

Who knows, Denver may greatly regret this, but I think it's admirable that Elway and Co. are this willing to trust their evaluation and not budge.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Matt Cassal to sign with Titans to back up Mariota

Well it looks like we aren't making a splash in FA to get a QB today. Then we are getting rid of Cassel which is good. But it's starting to look more and more like we are going to end up with Moore as our #2 back up and who knows as #3. I'm starting to doubt they even consider taking a QB at #4. And now the Eagles have the #8 pick

Next season may find us in the same exact situation we were in this year when Romo went down

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Giants got Vernon :-(

Oh shit and they retain JPP. NYG just signed four of the top 18 FA's

Well at least we now know what Game Romo will be knocked out for the season this year and can plan accordingly

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's what they're saying, that it played a part.

Of course I'm sure his feelings were even more hurt that Denver offered him ten+ million dollars less.

Who knows, Denver may greatly regret this, but I think it's admirable that Elway and Co. are this willing to trust their evaluation and not budge.

There's no way in hell he was worth 18 million a yr.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
These contracts today are just unbelievable.

Coby f'in Fleener just got 5yrs 36 mils from the Aints

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This free agency year is absolutely insane:

Mark Barron will remain with the team in L.A., agreeing to a five-year deal worth $45 million, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport. Defensive end William Hayes also agreed on a three-year deal worth $21 million.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants spending spree today, not sure what JPP got to sign his 1 yr deal.

New York reportedly signed these three FAs:

■DE Olivier Vernon: 5-year, $85M deal ($52.5M guaranteed)
■DT Damon Harrison: 5-year, $46.5M deal ($24M guaranteed)
■CB Janoris Jenkins: 5-year, $62.5M deal

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All the while we resign Ro

Yep sounds about right
With Gregory suspended for four games we will be just fine till he gets back especially with Hardy gone

So no Hardy or Gregory for the first four games of the season. Hmmm

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

2016 here we come! We can just take our 2015 season and rinse and repeat!

We will be ok because there's no way Tony gets hurt again right?

What kind of luck would that be? That would almost be like breaking a collarbone twice in one season and that shit never happens

Poor Little millionaire Gregory. Such a hard life. I fully expect him to test positive again and be suspended for a full season by the end of this year. He's going to flame out in a blaze of glory. Literally. He will be out of the NFL by 2017. I'm sure he will get depressed about missing the four games and go home to spark up a bowl to commiserate

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gregory is either going to get serious about football or he isn't. I hope he does because I think he can be a talented pass rusher in this league.

If we suck again in 2016 you'd have to think all of the injuries and excuses in the world won't save Garrett again.

Top Bottom