Reaction score
I just have a hard time buying a Carson Palmer lead Cardinals team.

But Noshame just called them a top 3 team in another thread.

Are they really that good? What's the line on this game?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We are? Wow. That's surprising.

Because yeah, they're good. Nothing too fancy, just very physical. Ariens and Bowles are good coaches.

I bet Peterson doesn't play, though. He got knocked out last week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah man if you'd listen to a real station (Ticket) instead of ESPN, you'd know that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They're pretty good. They were good last yr too.

The coaches and players better figure this blitz issue out before Sunday for sure.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
It's that coaching staff. They've lost how many key players at points throughout this season and keep chugging along winning games. Very aggressive mentality and approach to the game with some star players on either side of the ball. They have a winning formula. Tied with Denver with the best record.

Having said all of that, I do think we have a shot in this game as long as we stick to what we do best (running the ball) and figure out how to beat the blitz. I think outside of Denver you have a group of about 5 or so teams that are all pretty equal.. Cards to me pull away slightly from the pack because of how they've played so far. But we're still close to them. Just need to play to our strengths.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
It's that coaching staff. They've lost how many key players at points throughout this season and keep chugging along winning games. Very aggressive mentality and approach to the game with some star players on either side of the ball. They have a winning formula. Tied with Denver with the best record.

Having said all of that, I do think we have a shot in this game as long as we stick to what we do best (running the ball) and figure out how to beat the blitz. I think outside of Denver you have a group of about 5 or so teams that are all pretty equal.. Cards to me pull away slightly from the pack because of how they've played so far. But we're still close to them. Just need to play to our strengths.

I'm buying all of this.

Reaction score
I know they have a deep secondary and they tackle very well. Also have good receivers.

Don't know about if they have a big strong OLine and/or a physical back. If they can pound the rock, were in trouble.

Otherwise I think we win kinda easy.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
:lol We got the shit blitzed out of us by the Skins, just imagine what the Cardinals defense can do, just saying.

Top Bottom